1

Y/ns pov

I was stood, waiting for a friend to bring me something. I sighed starting to pace "where are they" I whispered to myself. I heard a laugh from behind me and I smiled. "Finally" I said turning around and seeing the joker.

"You should be more patient boy" he laughed. I rolled my eyes but when he passed me a suitcase I smiled.

"This is it" I asked. He nodded and I held it close to my chest. "Here" I said tossing him his money. "Keep the change" I laughed using my gadget and swinging off the building.

I watched the city below me and I smiled. I jumped down into a small ally way near the crystal stop. "All mine" I laughed and put the mask on that joker had given me.

When I opened my eyes my vision was 10 times better. I looked at the bank across the road and saw all the heat signatures through the wall. I smiled running to the building and throwing a smoke bomb through the window.

Before anyone could do anything I snuck through unseen and stole a crystal but not just any crystal the fire crystal. I smiled putting it my bad then ran out unseen again.

I laughed running back to the ally and taking off my mask. I watched as the guards panicked but when batman showed up I hid in the shadows.

"What happened" he asked in his usual deep voice. I listened as the guard told him the whole story.

"Ha ha ha, looks like you did it snake" someone said making me jump. I turned around to see the joker stood there with his usual smile plastered on his face.

"You think I couldn't of done it" I asked, the joker laughed taking a step forward and whispered something.

"I always knew you could do it but I have a proposition for you" he chuckled I looked him in the eye and saw he was actually being serious for a change.

"What" I question and his smile grew he pulled out a knife and played around with it then he came up close holding it to my face.

"I want you to join me, I see a future with us ruling over Gotham together and Boone will stop us" he laughed. I thought for a moment and smiled.

"What if I say no" I asked and he let out a laugh.

"Then it's your loss but know this I don't like to share with enemies" he laughed. I sighed looking down then back up at him.

"Fine I will join but only at night I'm busy juring the day" I said. He smiled holding out his hand and I shook it.

"It's a deal, now my friend come with me and meet my dear Harley Quinn and her friend poison ivy" joker chuckled. We both left and went to old abandoned place.

"Mr j your back" someone shouted and when I looked up I saw a cute girl running over to us. "You brought a handsome man back home with you" she smiled looking me up and down.

"Carful puddin he's dangerous" joker laughed. Harley but her lip walking over to me and getting really close.

"I like it when there dangerous" she said before walking back over to the joker. I smiled but when I saw a beautiful women with ginger hair and green eyes walked in the while placed stopped.

"Hey there I'm serpent it's very nice to see a beautiful women like you here" I smiled. She rolled her eyes and walked over to joker.

"Who's the kid" she asked looking me up and down.

"That's serpent he's very talented and I'm sure he will impress you................ In time" joker said. I smiled looking at them but my phone went off and sighed.

"It's my brother I have to go" I said joker nodded and put a hand on my shoulder walking me out.

"Ivy likes you trust me she's never looked at a man twice just keep trying and I'm sure you will win her heart" joker said and I smiled.

"Thanks I will visit again tomorrow" I said getting on my bike and riding back the the Wayne manor. I quickly took my suit off and stuffed it in my bag.

"Where were you I was so worried" Bruce said walking down the stairs and I sighed. Bruce being his normal self.

"I was out with a women on a date if just didn't go very well I guess" I said and Bruce smiled.

"Don't worry bro I'm sure you will find the right girl someday" Bruce said and I smirked.

"Someday soon I hope" I chuckled.