2

Y/ns pov

I walked down the stairs of the Manton. I saw Alfred stood there and I smiled. "Moring Alfred" I said he smiled and handed me my coffee.

"Morning Mr Wayne" Alfred said. I walked down the hallway to find Bruce sat in the kitchen.

"Morning y/n" he said and I nodded. Sometimes Bruce just annoys me so much.

"I'm going out for a walk I will be back later" I said putting the empty cup in the sink.

I walked back up the stairs and put on a suit I had to look smart (suit is at the top).  I unlocked my phone and saw that the joker has messaged me.

I sighed and messaged back.

Y: how did you get my number

J: it wasn't hard, now I need your help come into the base I want to talk to you.

Y: what happened to 'i was busy during the day'

J: get here now!

Y: fine I'm coming

I sighed putting my phone in my pocket and walked out. I saw Bruce gave me a wired look but I just shrugged it off and walked out the door.

"Why do I even stick around I have enough money to get .y own place" I questioned myself. I got on my bike and rode to where jokers base was.

Time skip

I was sat at the table with joker, Harley and ivy. I sighed as joker looked at me and smiled. "So pretty boy any ideas who the bat is" joker asked.

"What" I asked looking really confused how could I know who the bat is.

"You heard me" he said and I sighed looking at Harley who was smirking and ivy who just rolled her eyes.

"No clue" I said sitting back in my chair. Joker laughed and stood up walking over to him.

"He's you dear brucy" he said and I looked at him like he was insane but he already was.

"Your kidding me, that's impossible Bruce is to..........he's not batman" I said standing up.

"It's true I have thought about and got some of my people to keep an eye on him and he's definitely batman" joker said

"Great my brother is my greatest enemy, just great" I said sitting down in my seat.

"We want you to try and find the bat cave or make him show you the cave and then maybe we will find out what he's planning" the joker laughed.

"Ok but I have already have a feeling where it might be" I said and the joker smiled.

"Good cause if you don't find it I will get my plants to poison you" ivy said and I sighed.

"Thanks ivy no pressure" I said and she laughed. Harley look over and smiled. "What" I asked and she shook my head.

"I'm going to get going I don't want my brother getting all suspicious" I said and they nodded.

Ivys pov

I watched as the cute boy left and I looked over at Harley who had the biggest grin on her face. "What" I asked

"You totally like him" she said and I rolled my eyes and getting up.

"Not a chance Harley I don't trust men not after what happened with Robin" I sighed.

"But he's not robin he's the serpent and I bet you two will make a good couple" she said and I sighed.

"I don't trust him yet he's brothers to the batman" I said and Harley groaned.

"I'm so going to get you together" she said, i sighed I felt like I wanted to bang my head against a wall.

"What's going on here" joker asked walking in and I sighed shaking my head a Harley.

"Ivy likes y/n" she said and I groaned watching jokers smile getting bigger.

"I do not like him, he's a ok villain but let's see if he can find that cave" I said walking out the room.

"Maybe I do like him but I can't let him get close to me, not yet" I whispered.

Y/ns pov

I walked through the door and saw that Bruce was nowhere to be found. "Alfred where Bruce" I asked

"He went out master Wayne said it was important business sir" he said and I nodded.

"Indeed important" I said waling up to my room and put on my mask and went around the house trying to find any hidden passages but nothing. "It must be at the office" I sighed putting my suit back.