4

Y/ns pov

I was pacing in my room, the joker was pissed when the cave was empty I need to gain his trust. "Mr Wayne are you in there" Alfred said nocking on the door.

"Yes Alfred I'm in here where else would I be" I said sighing. He walked in and put down a cup.

"Some tea for you sir, is everything ok" he asked making me look at him then sigh.

"I'm ok Alfred just thinking about something" I said looking out the window.

"Well I will leave you to your thinking Mr Wayne" he said leaving the room.

"No way" I sighed picking up the phone and rang the joker.

"Y/n this best big good cause if I find out you have failed me I will slit your throat" the joker said.

"When we went down to the cave there was nothing there right, well that was his cave cause he was there that night I think someone knew we was going there" I said.

"Go on" he said and I could tell he was smiling.

"I think Alfred over heard the conversation and told Bruce before we got there" I said.

"Then we take the old man" joker laughed.

"When and where" I asked he sighed then answered.

"Tomorrow at 9 that's when Bruce turns into batman" joker said.

"Right I will see you tomorrow" I said ending the phone call and smiled. This maybe it.

Ivys pov

I sat there tending to one of my flowers when the joker walked "good news guys I was just on the phone with the serpent and he thinks the old man is working for Bruce" joker said walking in.

"And" I questioned looking up at him. Making him chuckle then sit down.

"Tomorrow at 9 we will kidnap the old man and we will get him to tell us where the bat cave and how to kill Bruce" joker laughed.

"Ok so then what do we do" I asked looking back at my plan. Pretty boy is a smart as people say he is.

"We kill the bat"  joker making me stop and look up at him.

"Wait what why" I said making him stand up and slam his hands on the table.

"Do you not like that ivy" he said making me look down.

"I do like the idea I'm sorry" I said he grabbed my chin and made me look at him.

"Good that's what I like to hear" he laughed then let me go. I exhaled taking my plant in my hands.

"I'm going to find Harley I will see you later ivy" the joker said walking out. I grabbed my phone and called pretty boy.

"Hey who is this" he said making me feel a lot better just hearing his voice.

"Hey pretty boy it's me I need your help" I sighed. I heard a door shut.

"What's up ivy" he said, I took a deep breath in then out.

"It's the joker he want to kill the bat and when I tried to say something he grabbed me by my chin" I said.

"He what, ivy meet me outside the small coffee shop on the street near the ice arena we will talk there" he said making me sigh.

"Alright I will see you there in 10 minutes" I said ending the call. I smiled putting my phone in my bag and walked out.

"Going somewhere are we ivy" joker said making me jump he laughed coming out the shadows and hit me over the head with a bat.

I fell to the floor and saw as he walked over laughing then everything went black.

Y/ns pov

I stood outside the coffee shop waiting for ivy but there was no sign of her. Was this just a prank, was she trying to mess with me.

I was about to walk away when my phone rang. "Hey kid the bat took ivy" the joker said.

"What, are you sure" I said making him sigh.

"He got ivy to call you to send you against me then gave Harley the phone and let her go I think he knows about you" the joker said.

"I'm going after him" I said making the joker laugh a little. "What's so funny" I said.

"You can't do it yourself" he said making me sigh. "I will help you carry on with the mission" he said.

"Fine but we better find ivy soon" I said ending the call and walking back to the manor.

Joker pov

I laughed walking into the room that I was keeping ivy in "well looks like your pretty boy took the bait he's going after his brother" I laughed.

"You asshole when he finds out what you have done he will kill you" she said making me laugh.

"You have a lot of faith in your boyfriend" I laughed leaving the room.

A/n: hey guys and gals I hope you liked this chapter and thank you so much for reads.