3

Y/ns pov

It's been two weeks since i last saw the joker and I haven't found my brothers bat cave. I sighed laying on the sofa with a book in my hands. "Master Wayne are you ok" Alfred asked walking into the room.

"Yeah just thinking" I sighed not taking my eyes of the book. He sighed then walked out. I sat there until something hit me.

I grabbed my phone and rang the joker "This better be important" he said.

"I know where it is" I said when I didn't hear anything back I looked at the phone worried.

"Where?" He asked making me smile widely.

"Meet me outside Wayne enterprises tonight at 12" I said grabbing my coat and walking out.

"You better be right about this" he said then ended the phone. I sighed.

"I hope I'm right to" I whispered to myself.

Bruce's pov

I was sat in the bat cave flicking through some files when my phone rang I answered it to see Alfred. "Hey Alfred what's up" I said reading through an old paper.

"Master Bruce I think y/n knows where your cave I heard him talking on the phone" he said making me sigh.

"This complicates things Alfred if the joker finds this place he could kill me or worse find away to destroy Gotham" I said.

"What are you going to do" Alfred asked. I looked at the bat suit then sighed.

"I don't know but I will figure something out, y/n won't find this place" I said ending the call.

Y/ns pov

I walked down the street when I saw ivy. I smiled and walked over to her "hey ivy" I smiled.

"Hey pretty boy, I heard you found the bat cave" she said making me blush a little.

"Yeah it took me a while but I got there" I smiled making her roll her eyes and focus on a plant she was holding.

"What plant is that" I asked making her look up at me. She smiled then looked back at the plant in her hands.

"It's a Hydrangea powerful plant to knock someone out if you made the powder right" she said making me smile.

"You know a lot about plants" I said making her blush and hide her face from me.

"They saved my life and now i do what ever I can to save there lives" she smiled. I moved some hair from her face.

She looked up at me with red cheeks. "Your so cute" I said she smiled then frowned. "Whats wrong" I asked.

"I have to go, got things to do and you have a mission to plan, good look pretty boy" she said before walking away making me sigh.

"I will win her heart one way or another" I sighed walking away. I looked up to see Wayne enterprises. "What are you hiding up there bruce" I whispered.

"No way your y/n Wayne" someone said I turned around to see a girl stood there. I rolled my eyes and walked away.

"Don't say anything" I said and she nodded really fast and walked away.

Times skip

I was stood outside Wayne enterprises when I saw Harley, joker and ivy there. "Hey kid" joker said getting out his car.

"Couldn't you have chosen a different car" I asked rolling my eyes and tapping on a computer.

"What's wrong with it" joker asked looking back at his car. I sighed trying on the table.

"Y/n what are you doing" ivy asked putting her head on my shoulder making me blush a little.

"I am turning off all the security camera and defenses" I said putting the tablet down.

"Let's go" Harley cheered. We walked in to see the security guard asleep and I smiled.

"Did you do this" ivy asked making me smirk and hold up a bottle. Harley laughed and patted me in the shoulder.

"Which way now" joker asked, I looked at the stairs then the elevator.

"All the way up" I said stepping in and pressing the top floor. Joker smiled and walked in with Harley and ivy following.

We reached the top floor and I opened the big doors to see an empty room. "This way" I said walking over to the necklace.

I moved it making the door move to reveal a old elevator "couldn't Bruce afford a better looking elevator" Harley said.

I ignored her and got in, this has to be it "you coming" I asked making the others come to.

We went down and when we stopped at the bottom nothing was there. "What this can't be right" I said looking around.

"Well done y/n you have led us into a actually cave we wanted a bat cave" ivy said.

"It has to be here" I said then I saw batman in the shadows. "Guys batman is here" I said making then all turn to his direction.

"You will never find my cave now give up" he said making me growl.

"Never I will find it if its the last thing I do" I said making him sigh then disappear.

"Let's just get out of here" Harley said and I got back into the elevator and took one last look at the cave.