What the hell !!

((    Picture of Rita on the side   ))

Leo pov

I put the last document for Aberdeen's acquisition on my mahogany desk .and rest my head on my chair.

It been hectic week at work the Company is in critic condition. The press is watching every move I make like I'm a criminal though the only crime than I made was not following my father's wishes to be CEO earlier because I wouldn't having This kind of problem right now not to mention That filthy woman who claims to be my sister . I don't care if it's true or Not all I care right now about is ' Meloni Inc ' .and at this moment I need her to fix the company's and my image. For me to get back on track .

I've been sleeping on my office for few days now. i only go to my condo for shower. And to add to my misery I have to pick up my suppose sister And her daughter and have press conference in less than two hours to act all brotherly to them.

I heard knock on my door.

" come in "

"Good afternoon sir. Sorry to disturb you but I have Edward Marriott. On the phone. I told him that you're in meeting but he insisted that he needs to speak with you since he is one of our biggest investors. And he threatened to take back from our company if you don't call him immediately. What shall I do? " Natalie said.

I straightened myself and sigh.
I knew what Natalie told me would happened but I didn't expect it to be so soon.

Since the company isn't doing well after my father's death many associates or potential one has backed away from us like a plague.

So we can't afford to lose any other investor in the future soon or any future .

Frankly,I don't know how to solve this mess. Why did u leave me dad?

I told Natalie to call him back. Hopefully he'll stick with us .after all he was one of my dad best friend but you'll never know.

I stayed for nearly 1hour on the phone with Mr Edward reassuring him That nothing can't be fixed and that it was all rumors that we're facing bankrupt he ended the phone call by giving me dead line. If under any circumstances that I don't fix the situation. He'll follow his threat.

I walked out the my condo after showering and changing my suite I met Mike the head of my security team at the lobby .

" Sir I brought You the document that you asked For. And I called tyler and Kyle to ride with you as for the rest of the team on their place just for precautions.' If anything got out of hard 'and Ms Emilia called telling you that there are crowd of people at her apartment . And Ms Castillo asked if you were coming over " he told me while giving me the folder. I know that normally Mike isn't the one to hand my personal matter such as answering my phone and setting my meeting but is an exception because Natalie's sister is in labour and called the day end after telling me about the 'Marriott ' problem.

I only nodded exosted by lack of Sleep . I grubbed the folder and went straight to the SUV. Mike following behind.

I was met with papparazzi waiting outside the building and I wasn't surprised when they attacked Me with their relentless question.

Tyler and Kyle who were my other bodyguards by the way But they hide for public sight. Their car usually follow mine and ,on rare occasion such as today they ride with me. I was surrounded for merely few second for them To rush for my rescue from those parasites.

Few minutes after the SUV's departure . I called Emilia telling her that I'm on My way and not to go anywere. Afraid that she'll blow up every things