K 😬 Pt. 2

I keep having videos appear in my YouTube feed. All of the titles coming around to "Kim W****n: Ruined By The Kpop Industry", or somewhat around there.

They show clips of W****n & the members of Stray Kids. In defense of W****n it claims that Stray Kids members wouldn't have been around him if he was truly bullying & abusing members. It showed good clips of them smiling or laughing.

Has no one learned from the Mina of AOA bullying scandal ? She bullied her members & made their dorm a toxic area.

So I am going to say this. Victims of bullying or abuse, whether from friends, family, or a stranger... can make the choice of playing everything off as normal. Especially if cameras or fame is involved. Or simply out of fear.

W****n might be innocent of SA, but this doesn't mean he is clear from all his accusations. There was certainly a strained relationship with the members of Stray Kids long before he opted to leave.

My opinion has changed slightly. He isn't guilty of SA to our knowledge, but he is guilty of his treatment to the members of Stray Kids ?

He had exhibited certain behavior with them before his departure. Such as, he seemed annoyed or zoned out in interviews or events. Has exhibited he can't really control his strength with the members( i.e. like Felix). The members seemed keen on avoiding him or straight up trying to interact as less as possible. Even going as far as keeping I.N away from him.

Now... onto W****n' upcoming debut...