My Points On Bang Chan

It has come to my knowledge that some are confused about my points on Bang Chan. I love all of Stray Kids, Bang Chan included. #ot8

              Christopher "Chris" Bang aka Bang Chan is the Leader of Stray Kids. Bang Chan personally hand-picked the members of Stray Kids on the survival show of the same name. Imagine how he feels knowing he picked all of the members personally with all this going on ?

             In a previous chapter I mentioned W****n being kicked out of Stray Kids by Park Jinyoung. As CEO of JYPE, Park Jinyoung has the initial authority to terminate a contract. However, he'd need reason to straight terminate someone' contact & cut ties.

                This is where Bang Chan comes in. He is usually what is seen as the face of Stray Kids as the Leader. He'd have to come forward with suspicion or concern enough times, along with other Stray Kids members, for Park Jinyoung to take action like he did.

               W****n was the eldest in Stray Kids when he was a member. Like Bang Chan he set an example for the others. Personally, I think this hurts Bang Chan more than he lets Stays see.

                 So please don't ask others artists( i.e Day6, Twice, ITZY, Nizi Project, GOT7, or Boy Story...) under JYPE or Stray Kids themselves about W****n in question. His behavior doesn't reflect them or JYPE. It is clear by now his actions don't reflect their own.