Introduction

Welcome to Kim Kardashian: #BreakTheGame! 

This is a sequel to Kim Kardashian: Trapped In Her Own Game. The events here take place just a short while after the end of the first book.

(I'm not sure you absolutely need to read KKTIHOG in order to understand KKBTG but it definitely WILL NOT HURT. In this series Kim Kardashian is a witch who uses emoji as spells, so if you're like WAIT WHAT? go back and read Book 1 and all will be explained. Otherwise just keep reading and yay, fun.)

Also you do not have to play the actual Kim Kardashian Hollywood game to enjoy this story, but if you DO play, there will be lots of little inside jokes and easter eggs that you may notice. And definitely this book will reflect many of the locations and characters who've been introduced to the game since I finished KKT. 

This book will be a little darker and a maybe little sexier than KKT? But hopefully just as weird and funny. Some of your favorite old characters will make appearances at some point, but there will also be a lot of new faces to meet. 

Umm I think that's it! Let me know if you have questions along the other way, but otherwise hang on tight and enjoy! I'll post new chapters every week. And I'll go through the comments every chapter and pick one to use in a dedication on the next chapter so PLEASE comment and let me know what you think.

Thank you for reading and voting and commenting. I love everyone. Bible.

Ladies, the time has come

The war has begun

Let us stand together

And remember: men fight great

But women are greater fighters.

—Little Mix, "Salute"