The beginning of the end

All the creatures in this story go into heat, and some of them have aphrodisiacs,  it doesn't make sense, but this is a story about a society of female monsters and furries destroying humanity, so cut me some slack.
(Very descriptive Sexual themes)
(Let me know if the sexual nature damages the story)
Hope you enjoy
General POV
They are attacking!, call in the cavalry!, a massive portal opens as all the military aim their weapons, preparing for the attack, only a split second of silence is heard before different types of monsters and animal humans rush through the portal and start attacking the soldiers, the silence is replaced by gunfire and screaming as the battle rages on between man and monster, we gave them the best fight we could, but it wasn't enough, so we started bombing places without regard for  civilian casualties, bodies were everywhere, women, children, monsters, and i'm in the final outpost listening to all the other countries shouting about how their attacks have failed before their voices turn to static, never to be heard of again, as I hear banging on the outpost doors and walls, "I won't let them take me alive" I shout as I put the pistol to my head as the last team of military soldiers prepare to fight, the door busts open as I pull the trigger, the final sounds being screaming and gunfire, before it goes black....and silent.
??? POV
Humanity tried its best, but it failed, all the different branches of the military and other defence forces have been taken out by my attacks, it's our time to rule, but it seems as though my plan failed, i didn't want to kill every last one of them, but their have been no signs of human life, "oh well, we better start building our society....with no males"
Timeskip 1 year later (I know it takes way longer, but they aren't humans....so just go with it)
Y/ns POV
I've been hiding out in this underground base since the war started , I only go outside for food, luckily my mom and dad taught me valuable skills, such as fishing,hunting and basic skills, so I can survive just fine on livestock, even if I'm bored with no one around, I can't give up, I have to fight for my family and for the entire human race, I have TV and Xbox and other gaming devices, but I only play offline, I need to go hunt for food, I grab my bow and arrows and put my quiver on my back, I exit the base and quietly look around for an animal, those monsters could be around so I need to stay low and aware.
(At the entrance of the forest)
???1: Why were we tasked with hunting animals?
???2: we have to hunt for the big dinner party that she's hosting soon, so focus, we can't fuck this up!
???3: we won't
???4: yea, chill, we always get shit done
They say as they walk into the forest your in.
Y/n POV
I spot a deer in the woods, I pull back my bow and fire straight into its side, knocking it down, I quickly pull back another arrow and shoot again to avoid the animal from suffering, It dies quickly, I can't carry this deer one handed, it's too heavy, I'm going to have to go back to base and get something to pull it with.
40 minute timeskip
I need to work out, I decided on getting a sleigh with a string attached to it, I carry the sleigh out of the base.
40 minutes later
I get back to the kill spot only see 4 monster girls inspecting my kill,fuck, I could be in trouble, i need to get back to base! Now!
???1: who killed this deer?, no one I know uses bows anymore
???2; I don't kno- *sniffing air*
???3: what's wrong?
???2: can you smell that?
???1,2: *sniffs air*
???1: let's find it!
Fuck fuck fuck, those wolf girls have my scent, shit, I need to cover up my sme- *gets tackled*

 40 minutes later I get back to the kill spot only see 4 monster girls inspecting my kill,fuck, I could be in trouble, i need to get back to base! Now!???1: who killed this deer?, no one I know uses bows anymore ???2; I don't kno- *sniffing air*??...