PROLOGUE - Episode 1

Years of war have been going on time from time between plants and zombies. The battle raged on its final wave, because of the zombie heroes super moves it collided with Solar Flare's sunburn and thus deflecting on penny. Penny's death caused Dave and Edgar to fall into despair, because of that... They negotiated a peace treaty between humanity and the dead. Thus peace has been made.

Weeks have passed, humans, plants, and zombies now coexist in nature and reality. Zombies learn how to do math from humans, humans learn HELL from zombies and plants finally learn how to play chess from Edgar. Dave and Edgar were still upset about that incident. So they decided to meet each other at the bar to drink their sorrows away.

 So they decided to meet each other at the bar to drink their sorrows away

Edgar: So... We finally joined forces huh?

Dave: yup. The taco with a waffle on it is still in my house.

Edgar: Wait... You didn't eat it yet? Why?

Dave: Well... I was gonna save it for a last resort, but because Penny died ill share the taco with you.

Zomboss chuckled a bit that he got depressed in the end. A sudden smile disappeared right in front of Dave's eyes. Zomboss turned to Dave, then asked him...

Edgar: She's really dead, isn't she?

Dave: She is... not even our finest tech in the world can do anything to bring her back. I miss her Edgard.

Edgar: We did built her together a long time ago, of course I'd miss her.

Dave: Ever since we became allies to one another, our kind can finally live in peace now, yet here we are just simply drinking our sorrows away.

Edgar: As friends, comrades, and brothers... I will no longer feed my kind using human brains. Instead, I will feed them some artificial 3D printed brains and steak. Sound good to you?

Dave: Just so that we are all in agreement, yes.

Edger: I finally feel relieved now. So once our new Head Quarters (HQ) finishes its development, our new lives as a nation will finally begin.

Dave: You said it brother!

As Dave and Zomboss continued their conversation, Impfinity enters the scene interrupting them. He informs both of them that their new building is almost complete. So Dave and Edgar calls tells him to assemble their new team.

Meanwhile... somewhere in a VIP neighborhood on neighborville, there lived two great heroes; Green Shadow, the scout that lies in the dark & Super Brainz, The zombies strongest Avenger. Now living together as comrades in a house provided by their leaders; Dave and Zomboss.

Morning strikes the sun, their alarms go active at 8:30AM. Both of our heroes have awaken from their beds.

 Both of our heroes have awaken from their beds