Part 5

"Dammit it all." Aziraphale cursed. How could he have forgotten? Of course Eden would be upset that she wouldn't be the Tenth Doctor this year for Halloween....

"How could we be such idiots?" Aziraphale continued. "My poor Little One. In hindsight I probably shouldn't have made that TARDIS Jack O'Lantern."

"No angel, she really loves it." Crowley reassured.

"But from what you described she sounded so heartbroken....I knew I should have stayed with her...especially now that she's having these nightmares." The two fathers' were talking quietly out in the hallway. They had left Gabriel to watch over Eden so they could talk for a bit.

"And ever since this happened she's been even more depressed. She doesn't even get excited by the prospect of playing a short Dungeons and Dragons game and she never refuses D&D!" Aziraphale bit back a sob. "I don't know what to do Crowley!"

Crowley pulled Aziraphale into a hug. "Hey, shhh. We'll get through this angel. And we'll find a way to cheer Eden up, just like with her birthday." Aziraphale sniffled as Crowley wiped away the tears that had fallen from his eyes.

"Now, you go see to her while I'll go get her supper ready." Aziraphale gave a small but determined nod and entered the room, the blue TARDIS door creaking open.

And that's when Crowley got an idea.