Chapter Nineteen

(This chapter and future chapters will be in third person)

~Third Person POV~

The pain of loosing someone is one thing that no one wants to experience. Be it a pet, parent, sibling, or friend, no one should go through that.

This however, wasn't the case for our dear Jennie. Lost her mother at birth had a father that was barely present in her life yet she remained hopeful that something good would and could come to her aid and save her from this darkness that was slowly creeping into her heart.

This hope did come and it was when she fell in love with Draco Malfoy. She didn't like his pure blood agenda, she didn't like his cockiness, but Jennie always knew there was something more to him, something that no one else would be able to see.

Jennie was walking through the halls to get to dinner before it was time to retire. She noticed her cousin and her cousin's friends staring at her and whispering. She then mumbles to herself, "I guess being the 'Slytherin Princess' means my own blood turns against me." Now, the cousins were never close, Ariana's mother was disowned for marrying a half-blood so the two weren't together often, while yes they saw each other, they never formed a special bond. Jennie understood this and didn't expect much else to come of it so she headed to the table where the other Slytherin's were sat.

"Well look at this it's the new 'Slytherin Princess'." Jennie turns to glare at the blonde boy beside her and can see the hidden emotions locked behind his eyes, as if a spell was placed to keep them there. "Really now Draco? We both know that's just want the others at this school call me." She spoke with a softer tone then what she normally uses as she nudges the boy's ribs with her elbow. He speaks back and quickly, not wanting to give up the teasing. "Oh really now? Last I checked you called yourself that as well didn't you?" The black haired girl just stares at him not knowing how to respond before she turns to grab some dinner. After eating a couple of potatoes she responds. "It was in the heat of the moment, I don't considered myself anything but normal." Now it was Draco's turn to look at her.

The two Slytherin students are quietly together before dinner was over and they headed on their way back to the dorms. Just another day isn't it? Things will happen eventually, just you wait.