Chapter Eleven

~Jennie's POV~

After not being able to sleep because of the god awful snoring, I raise my self tiredly out of bed and get dressed for the day.  After changing fairly quickly I head into the common room before making my way to the door to go to breakfast.

After making it successfully to breakfast I seat myself at my normal spot at the Slytherin table. Not many students are up yet so I'm fairly alone. I look across the great hall and see my cousin with Harry. I roll my eyes when I see her look up at me and take some food for myself.

~Ariana's POV~

I don't understand why Jennie is always so angry at me. She just doesn't understand what it is to actually be really in love with someone no matter what blood status. She was raised to be with a Pureblood, I couldn't care less about that, my mother married a Half-Blood so I don't see any problem with it.

~Harry's POV~

That Jennie girl is rude, no wonder her and Malfoy get along so well. I turn to look at Ariana and smiles softly at her while gently squeezing her hand. She looks back up at me and smiles as well.

~Jennie's POV~

I only eat a little before leaving the great hall and going back into the hallway to go for a small walk. When I leave the doors I hit someone's chest. I look up slightly and see Draco. "Oh hey.." "Hey Jennie did you just finish eating?" I nod to say yes to him. "I was about to go for a walk I'll see you in class." With that I turn and continue on my path.

The small amount of students that are in the hallways avoid me and move away from me as if I am some disease.