7. Deleted Scene: Oogway's Farwell

Location: Outside the Jade Palace, under the peach tree

"Promise me, Shifu," the old turtle said urgently to Shifu. "Promise me you will believe."
Dejected, the red panda gave up. "I... I will... try."
The old master sighed in relief. "Good."
But then he got a strange feeling. The blossoms were falling from the tree and he knew what that meant to him. "My time has come."
With a calm mind, he handed Shifu his walking stick.
"You must continue your journey without me."
"What, what... what are you...? Wait!" Stunned, the little master watched as the turtle went closer and closer to the slope.
"Master! You can't leave me!" Shifu pleaded.
But Oogway turned back to him and put his hands together, smiling. "You must believe."
"Master!" But Shifu could do nothing and he couldn't avoid it. The turtle's body faded and dissolved into the swirl of petals.
Deeply affected, Shifu had to watch as his teacher said goodbye to the world and the flower petals were carried over the valley by the wind. Out into the beautiful embroidered starry sky.

Location: Valley of Peace, Shen's house

The peacock enjoyed the calm of the warm night and executed his Tai-Chi movements gently and calmly on the terrace of his house. But when he felt a slight breeze, he opened his eyes and look up at the sky, where the petals danced gently in the starry sky. The white master sighed heavily. And he knew what that meant.
"Farwell, old friend," he whispered wistfully.
Deeply saddened, the peacock sank to the ground, grabbed his lance sword and pressed it to his forehead with the painful certainty that a good friend had left them.