10. and Last Deleted Scene: The Solved Riddle

(after Po's victory over Tai Lung)

Location: Outside the Valley of Peace

A tremendous wind swept across the valley, followed closely by a gigantic cloud of dust. The villagers stopped dead and turned their eyes to their village. Master Shen, who was also among them, raised his head in amazement. He knew this current of air, although he had only seen it once in his entire life.

Location: Center of the village

Immediately, the villagers hurried back to their village, which was still under a thick cloud of dust. As if a sandstorm had ravaged the valley. Somewhere in the middle of the street, they finally stopped abruptly.
"Look," someone called.
A tall figure stepped through the haze.
"The Dragon Warrior," they breathed.
With his billowing cape and his heroic flat hat covering his head, the warrior strode through the street. Suddenly the dust cleared and a panda appeared with a pan on his head and an apron around his neck.
All the people stared at him in amazement. Coughing, the panda looked back with a slight smile.
Then all the people broke out in loud cheers and surrounded their hero. Some people even tried to push him up on their shoulders, but because of the enormous weight, they left it with an appreciative pat on the back.
"That's my boy!" Mr. Ping exclaimed, beside himself with joy. "That big lovely kung fu warrior is my son!"
When Po saw his father, they ran towards each other and panda and gander fell into each other's arms.
"Thanks, dad," Po said in relief, the pan falling off his head, which was caught in the rolling from Mantis.
Now the peacock came to the core of the jubilation. His gaze fell on the dragon scroll, that lay open on the floor. In disbelief, Master Shen looked at the panda, who was surrounded by his friends.
"You found out," he breathed in awe.
The panda smiled at the master. "Yes, but it was really puzzling."
In the next moment, Tigress and the rest of the five appeared in his field of vision.
"Hey, guys," Po greeted them.
The white peacock could no longer hold back his inner joy and bowed his head with deep respect for the panda, folding his wings firmly.
"Master."
Tigress could only agree and looked down in awe. "Master."
Her friends and the other villagers also bowed to him.
Po had to smile at this new title. "Master?" But then he remembered someone. "Master Shifu!"
...

- The End -

Thanks for reading. :-)