Part 4

Paris and Monica's out fits on the side.
----------------------------------------------

~Paris's POV~

6 p.m. same day

My emotions has been haywire ever since I heard my mom's conversation. One minute I'm pissed because she betrayed my father and I, mainly my father because he trusted her to stay clean and she keeps lying to him. Then, next thing you know I'm worried about her because bad things would happen to her if she didn't give Ronnie his money. Ronnie is this big time drug Lord in California and he doesn't play about two things, his money and his product. I couldn't stay in one place for too long, I would sit on my bed worrying and then jump back up pissed and throwing things around my room. I knew my room would be trashed by the time Monica got here but I didn't care. I just hoped I didn't see my mom because I didn't know my reaction to her lies and betrayal, I just didn't trust myself.

Monica would be here in an hour so I had to start calming down. I started to think of school and the lesson the teachers taught, but that didn't work. I thought of Stacey and her attitude towards me, which only made me even more pissed because I didn't defend myself. Then my mind wondered to Justin and his eyes, they are so inviting and calming. I felt myself becoming less worked up and forgetting what I was so pissed about.

A knock on my bedroom door made me lose my train of thought. "Come in!" I yelled.

Monica came strolling in with two huge bags, one of them was her make-up bag which made me mentally groan and the second I was guessing had clothes in it. Monica stopped half way in my room and came to a halt looking around.

"What the hell happened in here?" She ask with a little bit of laughter.

I looked around and groaned again. My room was a mess and I was going to be the one that had to clean it up later. My lamp was shattered in shards by my window, all my smell good stuff that was on my vanity was scattered all over the floor, some of my drawers from my dresser was pulled out and on the floor, my room was completely trashed.

"I did this before school looking for my phone." I lied, I couldn't tell her about my mom because she already didn't like Mom from when she left me and dad the first time.

"Yeah okay, well come on we have to get ready." She said moving around my room to set her bags on my bed.

"Get ready for what?" I asked.

"I'm taking you to that new club that just opened up a few weeks ago." She said in a duh tone.

"I'd rather pass, everyone from our school goes there." I said starting to clean up my room.

"Exactly. That's why we should go, to show them how hot we are." She said moving her hips in a circular motion.

"I don't want them to know how hot I am. It'll just give them a reason to try to talk to me." I said shaking my head thinking about all the drunk guys trying to talk to me and making a fool of themselves.

"Come on don't be a party pooper, you need to live a little all you do is homework, volunteer and work. You're 17 years old not 37 years old, you have time to volunteer and work. Just come out with me for 2 hours and if you still don't like it then I'll bring you home." She pleaded.

"I'll come just shut up!" I laughed out.

"Really?" She asked getting in my face smiling like a child in the candy store.

"Yes, but only for 2 hours." I said smiling at her.

"Okay, so hurry and get ready the door opens at 9 o'clock." She said pushing me towards my closet.