Part 9

Hey, I know I have been away for a loooooooooong time, sorry about that. But I was really enjoying writing this book, therefore I decided to continue writing it.

__________________________________________________________________________

***Renee (Paris) POV***

Justin and I have been training day in and day out for the past 3 months. He has gotten a lot better in hand to hand combat. He actually think he can beat me, it's kinda sad that I have to constantly kill his ego. He is in pretty good shape for someone that use to sit behind a desk everyday. Right now I am getting ready to go train, my body is getting use to being up at 5:30 every morning there is so much I can accomplish getting up this early. After I lost the lead on Ronnie's gang member they been laying low, until recently his members were involved in a shootout. So, today while training with Justin I am going to be filling him in on the case and talking about the next move.

"JUSTIN LETS GO!" I yelled banging on his door.

I heard shuffling on the other side and then the door swung open. Justin was standing there with just shorts on. His chest was sculpted to perfection and his hair was tossed around which told me he was a wild sleeper. I couldn't stop staring he look so sexy!

"You like what you see?" he said with a smirk

He looked so cute smirking like that but I had to kill his moment.

"Actually no, I like my rolls in forms of bread." I said with a smirk of my own

His smirk dropped and he looked at his stomach, of course he didn't have rolls he had abs out of this world. But I couldn't let him know I did like what I saw, he already caught me staring.

"I thought I'm looking pretty damn good."

"Well you're not, now hurry up and get dressed you're wasting time." I said, while walking in the direction of the gym.

5 minutes later Justin walked into the gym fully clothed thank the heavens. He didn't seem like his cheery self, but I did not think too much of it.

"What's got you so down, tired of getting your ass kicked?"

"Why don't you like me?"

"What!?" that caught me off guard, this whole time he's been here we've joked around.

"Why don't you like me?"

"Look Justin, it's not that I don't like you but I am here to work and we barely know each other. I just thought we was going to just keep joking around and that was it."

"We could get to know each other, I am mean we are partners now. Don't your think we should be friends?" he said with hope in his voice.

"I am not here to make friends, I am here to work until that't it. This lifestyle is not built for us to make friends, there's no point. We'll either die being on the job or be killed, I do see room for anything else but trying to stay alive for as long as I like." He looked shocked and then hurt, but he masked it like what I just said didn't bother him.

"I'll make you change your mind." he said with a small smile.

"Sure, let's get this training."

"Alright."

We trained for 2 1/2 hours and I was exhausted not physically but mentally. I sat on the floor trying to catch my breathe while wiping the sweat from my forehead. I grabbed my water and Justin sat next to me and there was just silence for a while before he spoke up.