Part 16

Back to Blaise's pov

I scream as Mead removes her knife from my skin, having finished carving a third 666 into my leg.

"Still not talking?" she questions.

I gulp and blink back the tears in my eyes.  "No."

She sighs and drops the knife to the floor.  "It seems that it's going to take a little bit more to break you."

I sigh in relief and try to catch my breath, just thankful for having been given a break.  I've already tried to use my magic against her multiple times, but the handcuffs seem to be enchanted to not let me use magic.  However, that doesn't stop me from trying yet again.

I gasp as she slaps me across the face out of nowhere.  "You stupid bitch, I already told you not to try to use magic."

I send her a spiteful glare as I flip my hair out of my face.  "That still doesn't stop me from trying, you psychotic sadist."

I scream in pain as the bat that I didn't know she was holding collides with my leg.  I'm completely sure that it's broken just by the sound it made.  "Watch who you're name-calling, witch bitch."  She begins walking around the chair out of my view.

I scoff, starting to become too numb to even feel anything.  "I thought that you were competent enough to realize that I wasn't a witch, but I guess I was wrong."

She grabs me by the hair and yanks my head back.  "You're going to regret that."

"I doubt it."

I let out a scream louder than any of my previous screams as she harshly bends my arm backwards, making my elbow bend completely the wrong way.

The door flies open, revealing a completely shocked Michael.  The look in his eyes could not be put into words; he looks ready to murder a whole continent.  "Ms. Mead, what the hell are you doing?" he shouts.

"Getting answers for you, of course," she replies as she drops my broken arm.

She gasps as she flies back into the wall and begins choking on air.  "I made myself perfectly clear," Michael states through gritted teeth.  "I told you not to hurt her.  What the fuck is wrong with you?"

She struggles against Michael's hold on her, obviously being strangled by him.  He rolls his eyes and releases her, letting her double over. 

"Get out of my sight before I decide to murder you," Michael states furiously.

"Michael, I-"

"GET OUT!"

She falls silent and runs from the room.  Michael quickly turns to me and I feel the handcuffs release me.  "Dear god," he mutters as he drops to his knees beside me.  "Blaise, I am so, so sorry."

I sigh as I fall forward into his chest.  "Please just get me out of this goddamn chair."

"Of course," he nods quickly as he lifts me up, ignoring my blood getting all over him as he carries me towards the door.  "I promise I'm going to fix this.  I shouldn't have left you alone with her, but I just never thought she'd-"

"Michael," I cut him off.  "Just call Cordelia for me."

He quickly nods.  "Of course-"  He stops abruptly as he stares ahead.  I carefully adjust myself in his arms to see what he's looking at.  

Cordelia and the rest of the witches plus Behold are standing in the middle of the entryway, Madison holding a knife to Mead's throat.

"Madison!" I gasp.  Thank god, Michael didn't kill her.