What are we?

We both sat on the bed, opposite each other, neither one of us wanting to open the conversation.

"So, after the interview..." she began slowly, resting her hand on the bed to steady herself.

I saw the movement and placed my hand over the top of hers before she continued, trying to make her comfortable.

"Cruella I've-" I started.

"Estella."

"Sorry?" I was confused.

"My real name is Estella. Call me Estella. Please," she insisted.

"Estella," I corrected myself, "I've been feeling that way for while and honestly I wasn't going to do anything about it, but the excitement that I felt coming out of that interview took over me."

"Well I'm glad it did," she was looking down nervously, probably trying to avoid eye contact. She most certainly wasn't used to this sort of intimate conversation free of sarcasm and quick wit. I was proud of her for trying.

"I want you to know that I want this," she told me, "I want to see where this goes, I really do."

I smiled widely, lifting her chin up a little with my finger, forcing her to look at me.

"I'd like that very much Estella."

We lingered into a kiss, and I felt her hand instantly caressing my waist. She wasted no time at all. It made it's way up my torso, over my chest and settled cupping my face.

The embrace grew more passionate and I pushed her down, flinging my legs either side of her as I lay my body on top.

I heard her let out a light moan as our mouths collided again. I tried to take control but she rolled over, positioning me underneath.

Taking both of my hands away from stroking her back, she held them outreached above my head, restricting my movement.

I was hers now. And I didn't mind one bit.

She started planting generous wet kisses on my neck, travelling at great speed lower and lower.

"Woah woah woah," a mans voice perigee through our moans," I'm so sorry oh my god."

It was Jasper.

Me and Estella leapt up in shock and embarrassment. Our faces must have been a picture.

All three of us were left staring at each-other with wide eyes, no one knowing what to say or do.

Jasper with his hands held up as if in surrender, began slowly backing out of the room.

"I'm just gonna pretend I didn't see nothing alright" he reassured in a high pitched voice.

He was clearly trying to act cool with what he'd just seen rather than running out in terror and making us feel even worse. Either way it was awkward and uncomfortable for all involved.

Estella hurled herself off the bed as fast as she could and flung the curtain back across the rail, separating us from the rest of the loft once more.

"We need a door," Estella breathed out.

"Bloody hell," I started laughing and clapped my hand over my mouth.

Estella perched on the edge of the bed with a look of utter embarrassment.

"Y/N we're gonna need to talk to the boys about this," she accepted.

"You think?" I was still laughing, shuffling to the edge of the bed to join her.