6

Durk's Pov 

"Wake up" i hear a vioce say and open my eyes to see von looking down at me. "Von do you know what time it is" i ask but he stays silent. Is it just me or is he getting closer? Before i know what to do von's lips are on mine i try top pull away but von grabs my face pulling me closer. Does he know what happened at the party? I feel his tongue on my bottom lip but kept my mouth closed. Vons hands get inside my pants making me groan and he shoved his tongue in my mouth making me moan into the kiss. 

Von pull away and looks at me with dark eyes making me whimper. "Mine" von says before kissing and sucking on my neck making me bite my lip. "V-von stop" i say trying to move but failing. "Doesn't seem like you want me to" von says looking me in the eyes. "W-we have to we friends nothing else" i say looking away. "I don't care i want you and i'm going to have you" von whispers before putting his lips back on mine. 

I jump up feeling my heart race and look around the room and sigh. "It was just a dream" i say before getting out of bed. I walk in the kitchen and grab a apple from the fridge and notice that taurus ain't home yet. I hear the door open and see taurus walking in. "Where were you?" i ask as he jumps. "Nowhere" Taurus says before running upsatirs. A few seconds later i hear a knock at the door and open it. "Hey durk taurus left his shirt at my house so could you give it to him?" tione asks as i nod. Taurus came back downstairs with a smile on his face. 

"Tione wanted me to give you this" i say handing him the shirt and he looks down at the shirt he's wearing and frowns. "I put on the wrong shirt" taurus says with a frown. "So you were with tione last night?" i ask and he nods. I hope he knows i'll be making fun of him about this for awhile. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed