12

Taurus Pov 

My eyes widened in horror. I shouldn't have told tione i love him but that man sure can run his mouth. "What dreams?" i ask playing stupid. "You know what i'm talking about" von says with his arms crossed. "No i really don't" i say with my arms crossed making von sigh. "Look i just wanna know what's going on with durk he's my best friend and it hurts having him be distant from me" von says making me sigh. 

"Look even if i did know what your talking about this is something you'd have to talk about with durk" i say and von laughs. "I have tried to talk to him but he denies and says nothings wrong when i can something is going on" von says running his hand threw his dreads. It made me feel kinda bad but at the end of the day i can't tell him. Telling tione was one thing but von the person the dreams are about that would end our friendship. 

"I have nothing for you i'm sorry" i say turning away to walk off but von grabbed my hand stopping me. "Polo please i want my friend back" von says making me turn and look at him. "Von i told you i don't know what your talking about" i say and von shakes his head. "I feel like i'm out of the loop why does everyone know what's going on but me?" von asks making me frown. "I'm sorry but i have to go" i say walking to the car and looking back seeing von with a hurt expression. 

My heart ached for him knowing he wanted to know what was wrong with his friend. But i have to stay loyal to durk and let him be the one to tell von. 

Only a few more chapters left 

Hope ya'll enjoyed