☁︎︎𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠☁︎︎

Unfortunately my sister
2:43PM

Did you find a roommate yet?

You
No luck

What about your friend keqing?
I thought she was gonna be your
Roommate?

You
She already has one
I got betrayed😕

That's tuff IG

You
YOU'RE NOT HELPING??
Read: 2:47PM

_
You huffed as your elder sister left you on read, You threw your phone on the bed and as you did it started ringing, you grabbed it once again and saw that it was your mother.

You swiped on it.

"Hellooooo mom" you greeted in a bored tone.
"I haven't no? keqing already has one so no chance there- signora might know someone? Well that's good I think..it's a guy? Sure I'll meet him- TODAY?? wait mom I'm designing-"

Phone call ended.

"Ohhh my godddd" you whined, You closed your sketch book and hopped out of the bed, walking towards your closet to find a fit for meeting this "dorm mate" of yours.

After you picked your outfit and fixed your hair, you got a text message.

New message.
From: unfortunately my sister.
"Meet us at celestia park, we are waiting. Hurry up."

You grabbed your phone and put it in your bag, rushed downstairs to put on your shoes and hurriedly walked out of the house.

As you made it to the park, you saw your sister from a distance with her boyfriend known as il dottore, next to them stood a tall boy with ginger hair.

"There she is." Dottore crossed his arms, you made your way over to them with an awkward smile.

"(Name) this is..well he likes to be called childe."  Your sister gestured to the ginger next to her, his hair was a bit messy and he had deep blue eyes.

"Hello there (name), it's a pleasure meeting you!" He smiled at you, He had a friendly aura around him, but something was telling you that there's more to this guy.

"You'll be moving in your dorms next week, so be prepared because I'm not driving your ass over 5 times again." Signora glared at you.
You cringed at the memory, one time she had to drive you to your cousin's house atleast 4 times because you kept forgetting your art supplies.

"signora the movie is Gonna start soon." Dottore interrupted, she looked at her phone for the time.

"Right let's go, you two get to know each other I guess, Don't do anything weird!" she said and wrapped her arms around her boyfriend's, Then went off to watch the movies.

You and childe stood there awkwardly for a few seconds until he spoke up.
"So since we are roommates now, wanna exchange numbers?" You nodded and he took out his phone, so did you.

The two of you exchanged numbers and talked for a bit, he seemed like a cool and friendly guy, he had many hobbies and was good at lots of things, though the conversation didn't last long as he had promised to spend this week with his family and had to go.

You bid each other goodbye, you were relieved that you didn't have to share a dorm with a COMPLETE stranger, at least Signora knew him. Anyone she trusts, you trust them as well. Your sister saved you in this one.

 Your sister saved you in this one

꧁☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽꧂

So in case anyone is confused on how this is a continuation of my last book-

It's kinda the same characters from my first book reincarnated in a more peaceful world.

I'm gonna keep this book short and "wholesome" so prepare yourselves