꧁𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹꧂

You slightly groaned from underneath your blanket, reaching out to shut off the alarm from your phone

You grab your phone to check the time and your heart almost jumps out of your chest.

9:54AM

You hurriedly get out of the bed in panic, not being able to see much because of the completely shut windows and turned off lights,
you search for the switch on the walls and as you found it and turned it on, someone came out of the bathroom.

it was childe, he had a towel wrapped around his waist that went down to his knees, with another towel on his shoulder.

"Why are you already up?" he ran his hand through his wet hair and walked past you and grabbed your phone.

"Why didn't you wake me up?! It's the first day of class and we're already late!" you whisper-shouted at him.

"Relax, it's only 4 in the morning." he said in a calm tone.

He unlocked your phone and went into the clock app, fixing the time on it. That's when you realized that wasn't your actual phone.

"I got our phones mixed up, just a little prank!" he gave you a sly smirk.

You facepalmed and groaned in annoyance.
"Very funny."

"It is pretty funny" he chuckled and placed his phone on the desk.

You sighed and was about to go back to bed, you glanced at childe and realized something.

He's half naked.

You screeched and covered your eyes as you felt your face heating up.

"Cover up you idiot!" you ran past him and threw yourself on the bed.

"Aww~ you like what you see?" he said in a teasing manner.

"Childe!"

"ahaha okay okay!"  he chuckled and went back into the bathroom to change, you grabbed your pillow and screamed into it.

His abs.. He's..

you sat up and slapped your cheeks with both of your hands.

Get a hold of yourself stupid! You barely know him!

you waited for him to come out of the bathroom to wash your face and get ready for the day since you couldn't go back to sleep,  a few minutes later he came out dressed and smiled at you, you gave him a thumbs up and walked past him into the bathroom.