꧁𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻꧂

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

     ꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

you clicked your mechanical pencil, staring down at the paper in front of you. You sat in your dorm alone studying, childe was out with his friends so you were left all by yourself.

You huffed in frustration, you despised mathematics. You laid your head on the desk, your eyes landed on a sculpture of a white snake.

You don't remember bringing that.
It must be childe's.

The door of the dorm suddenly flew open and you jumped in your place, accidentally making a wrong move by kicking your leg, the chair began falling backwards.

Before it could hit the ground, it was caught by strong hands.

Giggles erupted and you looked up to childe, his cheeks turning pink as he laughed more.

"I'm- im so- sorry!" He said between giggles as he repositioned your chair, you stood up immediately and deadpanned.

"Very hilarious, childe!" You crossed your arms, he put a hand on his stomach as he slowly calmed down from laughing.

"Look- sorry, i did not know you were studying, I, the childe, sincerely apologizes." He put a hand on his heart dramatically.

"Is the apology really sincere though?" You raised a brow and Childe looked at you with a questionable face, like he wasn't even sure with his apology.
You groaned and sat back down.

"I'm hungry, are you hungry?" he said suddenly as he lifted up a plastic bag.

"Kind of, why do you ask?" you raised a brow, he grinned sheepishly and put a hand inside the bag he is holding, and he pulled out.. instant Ramen?

(A/n: I'm hungry Nd I want ramen so I'm making y'all eat ramen)

"Let's go to the cafeteria, I'm sure we can get some hot water from there!" He said with so much enthusiasm.

"Wait- we're gonna sneak into the cafeteria?!" you asked him, a bit baffled.

"Maybe~ it's gonna be fine!" He winked at you and dragged you out the dorm.

"Childe it's late, if we get caught-"

"We won't get caught, it'll be fine, I promise." He glanced at you and smiled. Earning a huff from you.

You both took quiet steps through the halls, looking back every few seconds to be sure no one was seeing the two of you alone. Together.

You finally reached the cafeteria door, childe reached out to the door knob and twisted it, it surprisingly opened.

"They're usually locked this late.. did you pick the lock?" You raised a brow, you didn't know what to expect from him at this point.

He didn't answer so you both quickly went inside, shutting the door behind you, then you walked into the kitchen.

"If we get caught, just know that I'm holding you responsible." You shuddered as you turned on the lights.

Childe opened one of the cabinets and took out a kettle, he took it to the sink, ready to wash it.
"Hey (y/n), why don't you go sit down on one of the tables? I'll be right there."

"Alright." You obliged and sat down, it felt strange to be breaking rules like this, you had never done it- you never thought you would.
But part of you couldn't reject childe's offer, maybe this small rule being broken won't do any harm.

After some time passed, childe walked to you, holding two bowls of noodles in both of his hands, he did a dramatic gesture as he placed down a bowl infront of you and grinned.

He sat next to you, two pairs of chopsticks were in your bowls. You had no problem eating with them, as your sister had taught you when you were younger.

You clicked your chopsticks, putting the food in your mouth, the flavor melted in your tongue and you slightly smiled, you really love food.

Your blissful moment was cut short when you heard chopsticks smacking together, you looked up from the food to Childe. He had a frustrated expression on his face as he desperately attempted to grab the ramen with the chopsticks.

You placed a hand on your mouth, stifling a laugh. He noticed immediately and his eyes shifted to you, a small pout visible on his face.
"That's not funny at all."

"No- no it isn't funny.. I'm sorry." You grinned sheepishly, holding in a few more giggles, for the sake of his pride.

"This isn't a problem at all I'll just use the cafeteria's forks instead." He reached for the bag and took out the plastic fork.

"Wow.. giving up on a pair of chopsticks that easily?" You teased, a small smile on your face.

Childe looked at you for a few seconds, he shrugged and spoke again.
"You don't understand my suffering when it comes to those things."

You reached over And grabbed his chopsticks, you dipped it into his bowl, tugging at the noodles and wrapping them around the sticks with ease, you lifted it up slowly as your gaze shifted to his with a teasing smile.
"Say ahh~"

His eyes widened a bit, he could feel his heart pounding in his chest as his face reddened. That flustered expression was quickly replaced by a smug one as he leaned in, taking the food in his mouth whilst keeping eye contact with you the whole time.

It caught you off guard, as you had not expected him to actually eat it, you were simply teasing- now it was your turn to be flustered, feeling your face heat up.

The sudden motion caused a wave of deja vu to wash over you, Causing your figure to slightly shudder. Childe must have felt it too. He just didn't show it as much as you.

He pulled back and licked his lips, a mischievous smile quickly plastering his lips as he stared at you.
"You know.. you're a really odd one."

-

WOWWW AN UPDATE AFTER A YEAR?? OMG??

Does anyone even read this anymore

milk and tea | ChildeXreaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara