❦𝑐ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑚𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙 *̣̥☆·͙̥❄‧̩̥࿌ིྀ྇˟͙☃️˟͙࿌ིྀ྇‧̩̥❄

Late Christmas special cuz I had no motivation
No this is not connected to the actual plot I just did it for fun<3

☃️࿌ིྀ྇⋆ᘓમ૨ıડτന੨ડ⋆࿌ིྀ྇☃️

"Sooo.. (Y/N) are you coming or not?" Mona questioned as you stared at the invitation card in your hands.

"Christmas party eh? I don't know.. Not really my type of-" you spoke but got interrupted as the door was kicked open by someone.

"Oh yes you're coming." keqing said, walking into the room.

"But keqing~" you whined.

"No buts, you're not missing out on this, plus I heard that childe is going~" she whispered the last part in your ears, and you felt your face heat up.

"What does that have anything to do with this!?" you glared at her, mona smirked at you and keqing ignored you, and began going through your clothes.

"Hey where's that one dress that you bought for Christmas last year.. It was the prettiest one." keqing called for you.

"I don't have it anymore." you lied.

"Isn't it that one?" mona pointed at the red dress hidden at the very back of the wardrobe.

"STOP"

"yeah it's this one" keqing smiled and pulled out the dress.

"You we're right, it's soooo pretty!" Mona complimented the dress, both her and keqing ignoring your whining.

Keqing turned to you to speak, when your phone suddenly rang.
You looked at it and saw that it non other than the culprit, childe.

You picked up your phone, and pressed answer.

"Hello?"

"Hey hi (y/n)! I was wondering.. Are you coming to the party tonight?"

"Oh actually i-"

'Say yes!' Keqing mouthed to you, and besides her Mona Was nodding her head.
'Say you're going to the party'

"It would be a bummer if you didn't come, it's gonna be really fun!"

"Oh I'm coming! Of course I am, how can i miss out on the Christmas celebration.."

"That's great! I'll see you there tonight!"

"Yeaaaa..bye." You hung up the phone quickly and look at the two girls infront of you.

"You did it! See, it wasn't that hard" keqing sat down next to you and gave you a pay, you groaned in response.

"We'll come pick you up tonight, unless~" Mona chirped, winning at keqing.

"What?" you looked at her confused, she just shook her head and grabbed keqing's arm, lifting her on her feet, then she whispered something in her hear.

"Ohh~ not a bad idea." keqing said, with an approving tone.

"Well we're gonna go, if you need something just call us, don't forget the party is at 8 and dress up nicely! Bye!" Mona said in a hurry an grabbed her bags, then ran out of the door with keqing.