Guns... shifting.... parrish

Opening my eyes looking at the clock is 2am..perfect ...
Derek still sleeping...breathing over my neck and one of his hand over my abdomen...
Moving myself slowly trying until finally making him let me go and turning...im just wait...listening lowing his heartbeat...his back to sleeping...
Standing slowly real slowly from the bed.. I dont want to wake up derek
Make my way to the bathroom change some clothes getting out of the bathroom trying do not make any kind of sound ...he maybe loosing his power but his senses no hell no..anyway im walking out of the bathroom he still sleeping...good... taking my keys keeping the same rhythm ...sometime I'm just stop listening that hes not awake until I'm getting out of the door taking the elevator down going to my car and leave...
Driving thinking....
Since the news spread thanks to stiles..they spend the time in school breathing over my neck...watching every move..you can do this..you cant do that....arg......
They give me a license thanks to holly she put me in critical condition...what are friends are for...is sucks...
So im going to school just for bring material and pick up proyects or the guys very volunteer bring the works to me ..we still chat about class or like last time I take them to ema the cafeteria and discuss the class between pizza...I cant let my students lose there class because of me...so the director aproved.....
And at home if I breath wrong automatically his checking on me if im fine..for good sake im just pregnant...not sick or invalid..they drive me crazy...I know they worried for me but this is ridiculous....
I have enough to deal....
Morning sickness drive me crazy...
Upset in stomach worse.....
Hated any kind food..
And the throwing black blood doesn't stop at all let me feeling weak...and lately a pain in my whole body like I want to shift but I can't because the baby...
I dont know what is worst...ohhh....and my temper....wao....
But I convinced Alexander to let me one more..more day with derek before moving with him and the curious part I didnt have to fight or beg..he simple said yes so im right nothing is fine with me and the baby that anyone around me trying to keep me relax ..no worries anything that I ask is a will.....wao...I got all of them in the palm of my hand and im absolutely no care ....because there lying to me to keep me safe...im not ungrateful but my life tends in a rope...they tried to keep me alive....sometimes just sometimes I wish never been born......I know is wrong but that the kind of pain I have in my heart..the nightmare still there I still see derek fall.....
My baby moving ......
Hold on baby ...I said to my belly smiling taking some crackers to at least calm the feeling of nauseous
Keeping myself driving is still dark making turn through the forest ...my destiny the distillery
Parking and turning off my car going down looking sensing around making sure that im alone walking to the back of my car taking out my briefcase and walking to the distillery..
This place bring a lot of memories good ones and bad ones....
Leaving the briefcase over a table looking it before opening..
I ask derek again if he want me to teach him...
Hes just look at me and changed the subject never answer me is so frustrating...
Breathing hard over the briefcase opening and look my guns since Araya given them back I always carried with me ..I dont want to see nobody nervious around me especially the guys...
Taking my jacket out and put it over the table...taking the gun in my hands and walking to area i have already preparing ...yeah my improvised shooting section like always since chris training me or better said refreshed...
Is a very far place no one can hear at all.....at least human
Automatically my stomach get cramps beside my baby...
Stepping myself away from the wall breathing exhaling...trying to control myself...there always one thing running in my mind
I hope that never ever have to used this especially with someone that I care or love.....I said looking at my gun
Standing at the point ..the place is already prepared so i can practiced... Using my wolf habilities blocking myself from any sounds from outside and started to shoot...
Im able to kill with only one bullet that how dad training me no mistake at all....no mercy....
A lesson I never forget...
A life I dont wanted back..