Looking for answers...memories lost

Jeannie pov

Halloween eve

At school

In my classroom looking outside the window watching the students running around making jokes....enjoy....this peculiar day...this day is different for me..a meaning one another year since the accident..what would be my life if nothing of this happening....

These couple of days are been rough...beside teaching...been a sister...a friend ..a daughter...a wolf and a hunter..

Yeah I still practicing later at night...without the knowledge of everyone..shifting myself...or shooting...yeah im using a gun..let me be clear I can defense myself with my claws..but just in case only that..anyway im going far to practiced the place we fight jennifer that kind of far...

Is not easy been me and divided into many...not just for please them..no its just...i need them...im feeling alone....I miss him..he nows im missing him..I can feel it...thats make me feel empty is that normal what I feel...I dont know how im gonna do have a conversation with him...without forgeting what he did... sorry for what happened...soon or later we have to talk... My poblem..Im not ready to forgive him..but I'm still love him....what a dilemma I have..well im gonna find out the answer soon...very soon

My father have the audacity to call me , sending me messages after trying hunting me down...but I don't want answer him..I still remembered...Is still hurt..the same with paul..I dont trust them anymore..

My guys finally....closing the door of their minds...there fears...they safe for now....

First stiles cant see or read the letter any kind of word...dreaming awake...

Scott can't transform...he was afraid of loosing control

Allison cant use the bow....or shotting...been hunted by her aunt...thats really creepy..

In my case the door of my mind is still open.. I cant close that door...the vision ...the nightmare...the memories are part of me...part of who im ...drained me...sometimes let me to weak...to be sincere recently..im starting to forget....

These couple of nights beside stiles in my vision...makes me worry...each time I saw him...blocking myself...I need to keep my emotions away at least for now...nemeton always in my dreams again cover in wolfsbane....fireflies...now shadows....make me thinking was coming now...how they gonna handle it....

Goodmorning....one of the student said smiling take me out of my thought lookingnat him

Goodmorning ...I said smiling back

The group stars getting inside the classroom

Stepping myself away from the window walking at my desk..

Thinking....

one question running in my mind....was he doing right now....

Derek pov

Im back in the aparment...

Looking at my drawers for a needle and thread...

I still remember this day....i cant forget his day ...feels like yesterday... almost loosing her that day is where i found what are my real feeling for her and never have the courage to say it...I was afraid to changed what we have...i still regret it my decision in that moment...not doing what my heart wants..maybe all would be different... i want to see her...i need to see her...using the bond scented her what she feel.. shes blocking...why.. now im worried...what really bother her...I need to know but right now I need to do something first..