~•Chapter 6•~

The forgotten crossroads were barren as ever after y/n's run through the familiar halls, with the exception of minor nuisances in the way, before he reaches the same tunnel he was in befor meeting cornifer in the tunnels below. Hoping from platform to platform below him he reaches halfway down before finding two entrances to his sides, if his memory serves him right one leads him into the Royal greenery that lead to his mother's garden while the other simply lead to his father's mine's when he planned to use the crystals for him and his mother. He did have the affinity for those amethyst crystals in a more private affair but wouldn't openly announce it.

Looking at both what caught his attention was the entrance to his left, a lumafly lamp post glowed a gently cyan glow that seem to reflect off the leaves hung by vines hidden underneath, finding the foliage there he simply hums before walking forward missing the leaves catching the wind. The foliage soon snapped before it swayed away revealing a hidden sign reading "Royal garden's" Under neath, surrounding it showed scratches each reading "beware" Or "give up hope".

Looking around him he sees a shrubbery that has over grown it's spot and spilled to the floor below, ahead he finds another elder baldur curled up into a ball softly snoring away with him simply scratching his head. Walking forward he tries to be silent as possible hoping not to fight it seeing as he haven't really fought one directly, more like killed it using the ability with little difficulty, and frankly he would like to keep it that way. From studying with Monomon he learned that some species of bug come with a naturally hard shell that deflects nail and arrows but a softer underbelly that acts as an ordinary bugs exoskeleton.

He'll have to be swift and plan his strike perfectly for this battle, his mind however wasn't as prepared because when he reached the shrubbery the noise of dead leaves being crushed echoed through the cavern like a bell. He froze before moving his gaze down shifting his foot to find the fresh leaves had hidden forgotten dead one's underneath, the sound of charging catches his ears and soon finds it the form of a elder baldur fist colliding with his mask. A deafening crack echoes as he is flung back by the force before colliding with the wall with another crack, his vision darkened to a abyssal sanctum before his gaze shifted upwards showing a large white blob moving towards him.

A primal urge Slithered into his mind before he stands, his back gave out making a sickening crack as the upper half bent backwards stopping the approaching elder in it's tracks. Segment after segment soon stacked a top each other until he was facing the very beast that struck him. At the wells entrance fell lampy with spear in hand as her gaze scanned the area to find her target, y/n. Her search was stunted by the high pitch roar of a beast mixing with the dying wail of another, the roar had caught her attention mostly for it's odd sound.
(Warning!)
(The next part contains descriptive gore, please move forward if you're squeamish.)

Taking heedful steps from where it resonates she finds the shaft down, looking towards the platforms she steps down each before stopping midway when she finds the horrific scene just to her left. Elder guts strewn across the path with yellow viscous blood dripping of each, the body was torn in two as it's head was left unscarred. The creature in the middle wearing the large intestine hung around it's neck with a single loop and held aloft the still beating heart of the elder above it's mask allowing a flow of blood to fall inside the gaping segmented mouth staining the black yellow. The black exoskeleton having yellow splashed on it's hands and legs giving a almost silent whispering echo before it piercing white eyes shifted towards her.

(Continue here.)

The scene in front of her was absolutely sickening as she held onto her mask resisting the urge to vomit until she met it's gaze. The white traveled deep into her eyes before it roared at her making her faint, as she falls backwards her vision catches the creature moving towards her until everything went black. The world around her was casted in mystery until a rumbling shifts her eyes open to find a confused y/n kneeling next to her head, bolting up onto her ass she looks around her and towards the entrance ahead only to find that it was all gone.