10. let daddy know 😈🤤

narrator's pov.
3 am.

"hypothetically, if you were to stay in a hotel in tokyo with me this weekend-"

"hypothetically, for that to work out you would have to have a shit ton of money and i would need to have different parents," you cut him off. "rin, you know my mom needs to know in advance all the details of everything, plus, she would never let me stay in a foreign place without meeting the person first."

"what if you just met me after school today in tokyo?"

"you're acting like it's an easy thing to do."

he wished it was easier to see you, especially because you were one of the only people he actually liked being around these days.

"i'm going to stalk my sister at that big library in tokyo tomorrow, i want you to come with."

"i spent all my money last time we went out," you whined. "can't you just go with one of your boys? i mean, it doesn't sound like most of them get out much."

"does it look like i want one of the miya's sucking my dick though?"

"rintarou!"

"i'm joking! i'm joking! i'll transfer like 200 into your bank, i just got paid anyway."

"i can't do that, you probably worked hard for that money. don't waste it all on me."

"who else would it be better spent on?"

you smiled, "all this just so i can come with you to stalk your sister- who, by the way, you definitely should be trusting to make her own choices by now."

"don't give me the trust speech right now, y/n, it's too early in the morning for this," he said, throwing his head back onto the pillow behind me.

"it wasn't too early for you to wake me up and try to make last-minute plans" you replied snarkily.

"okay, okay, you're coming though, right?"

"if my mom says yes, then yeah i guess," you yawned.

"great. go to sleep then. text me what your mom says."

— — — <3

narrator's pov.
5 pm that night.

"i can't believe you're making me do this" you huffed, reaching into the bag of sour gummies next to rintarou.

"shh, i think she's coming," he said, placing his hand over your mouth. he forced both of you to duck lower into the bush you were hiding behind.

you bit his hand and he pulled it away.

"y/n!" he whisper yelled.

"why does your hand taste like dirt and leaves?!" you whisper yelled back, falling into the bush.

"because it was grabbing the bush, dipshit??"

a shadow was cast over you, covering the shine from the exterior library lights. you both looked up, expecting to see ami or one of her friends, but to your surprise, it was a short old woman with thick black glasses framing her face.