Minion & Nutella

Roman's POV

I finished getting dressed and looked at Seth still sleeping. He so cute when he sleeps, but he could sleep through an apocalypse. I tiptoed towards his bed, and jumped on him. "Wake up 2 Tone!"
"What the f*ck Rome?" He yelled.
"I told you to wake up." I said laughing.
"Why do you want me to wake up so badly and why are you dressed? We don't have to work for two more weeks." He said and groaned in his pillow. Vince lets the superstars that have kids get a 2 week break every once in a while. Since we're a team Dean and Seth also gets a break. (A/N: Not true)
"Well I was thinking I could go get Noel..." I told him. He immediately sat up.
"My mini me?" He said smiling. He loves my daughter Noel. They really are just alike. You would think they were related.
"Yes, now go get dressed." I said smiling and watched him sprint to the bathroom. I heard him mutter a small 'Sorry' to Dean as he ran into him.
"What's he all giddy about?" He asked me.
"I told him we were picking up Noel." I replied.
"You know if you would have told him yesterday he would have been waking you up!" Dean said laughing and slipping his shirt on.
"Wanted it to be a surprise I guess." I said shrugging.
"Almost ready!" I heard Seth say pulling up his skinny jeans and walking out the bathroom at the same time. I shook my head and went to the car.
"I call backseat!" Seth yelled. Dean and I shook our head and got in the car.

Seth's POV

I watched as we pulled up to Sika's house. I couldn't help but smile in anticipation.
"Wanna go get her Seth?" I heard Roman ask.
"You're her father I don't wanna take her away from you." I told him.
"Nonsense!" He said and unlocked the door. I stepped out the car and walked up the steps. I rung the doorbell. Sika opened the door.
"Hey Seth!" He said and went to get Noel.
The Shield is really close to Roman's family. So I wasn't new to this. I heard small feet running to the door.
"Minion!" I heard her yell.
"What's up Nutella?" I said to her while picking her up. "Ready to go?" I asked her. She nodded her head.
"Bye papa!" She said to Sika. We walked back to the car. I buckled her in her car seat, and put her stuff in the hatchback.
"Hey daddy!" She said and have him a big hug.
"I missed you baby." He said.
"Hi Jeans!" She said to Dean. She always calls him that because he wears jeans all the time.
"Sup Pup?" He said giving her a high five.
"Ready to go!" I said sitting beside her.

(Pic in media is where I got the nickname minion from. Lol) CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM