I Hate Everything About You

Seth's POV

"Why the f*ck were you gone for so long?" He asked me.

"I-I wanted to spend time with Roman's daughter." Which was half the truth, but I just found out Noel was coming over this morning. He yanked me up by my hair and slammed me against the wall. I moaned in pain.

"Stay that long again and I swear to God you'll have bruises on your body the rest of your f*cking life. Do you understand me?" He screamed at me. I could only whimper and nod.

"Answer me!" He said and slapped me.

"Yes!" I yelled at him. I knew that was a big mistake. He threw me on the bed and unbuckled his belt.

"Who the f*ck are you raising your voice at?" He yanked my pants down along with my boxers and turned me around face down.

"Count every hit from 1 to 20, and if you mess up we're starting all over." He said. Hit after hit was landed on me until 20. I thought it was over, but boy was I wrong. He snatched me up by my hair again and threw me against the wall. I heard him unbutton his pants as I tried to brave myself for what was about to come. He quickly inserted me without any warning. I started to scream and wither in pain. Sooner or later I knew I was gonna start bleeding. He finished after what felt like hours.

"You may be a slut, but damn that ass." He said and slapped my ass hard. That's the only compliment I would get from him.

'Damn that ass is tight!' Or my favorite...

'I'm surprised you still have a tight ass from all that whoring around you do.' Yeah, he gave me loads of comments when we first started dating. Then he turned into an ass. He tells me to blame it on his bipolar and IED. Sometimes he lightens up, but not that often. He refuses to take his pills and he refuses to go to a mental hospital. It's just gonna get worse. I got up and walked to the bathroom.

"Where do you think you're going?" He said turning over.

"To wash up." I said quietly.

"Whatever." He said and turned back around. I walked in the bathroom and turned on the shower. I got in and just stood in the corner and started to cry. I knew my old Randy was still somewhere in that cruel body. After about 20 minutes I heard things falling. I turned off the shower so I could hear better. I knew I was probably gonna regret this later but I went for it anyway. I stepped out the shower and walked towards the noise.

"Randy?" I shouted.

"Seth!" I heard someone yell back. To be honest it sounded like Roman. I walked to the bedroom and gasped at what I saw. Roman was holding Randy by the neck.

"Aw, you slut! You called your pretty boy to come save you." Randy spat at me. I could do nothing but start to cry again.

"He didn't do shit! I came to save him from your dumbass." Roman told him and gripped his neck even tighter.

"So what ya gonna do pretty boy?" Randy asked him. Roman wasted no time and knocked him out. I ran to him and hugged him.

"I'm so sorry." I said sobbing.

"Shhh. It's not your fault." He said patting my back. "Go pack up your stuff you're not coming back here."

I ran upstairs got dressed and packed up all my stuff. I decided to write a letter for him when he woke up.

Dear Randy,

I'm sorry it had to be this way. I still love you with all my heart, but I just can't be with you anymore. If I stay I'm gonna be dead by next year. I know you have a disorder and I think you should clean yourself up and check yourself into a hospital. I tried to cope with you, I really did but it's so hard to. I know you'll find someone one day after you're clean. When you do don't hesitate to tell me about him/her. I'll always be in your heart.

Sincerely, Seth