Calm After The Storm

Randy's POV

What the hell happened? I asked myself getting up. I looked around and saw a note beside me. I stared at the letter feeling guilty for what I've done. Maybe I should take Seth's advice. I got up and noticed all his stuff was gone. No, no, no, no. I didn't mean for this to happen.

'Yeah you did.' I heard Rancid tell me.

I sank to my knees and held my head in my hands. I'm a sick SOB. I walked out the house and got in my car. This stops now.

Roman's POV

I woke Seth up and got out the car. I grabbed his bags and gave him the keys to open the door.

"Hey Seth." Dean said getting up to give Seth a hug.

"Hey Dean." He said returning the hug.

"Where's Noel?" I asked.

"She feel asleep a few minutes ago." Dean told us. I nodded my head and told Seth to follow me. I took his stuff in my room.

"You're gonna be sleeping in here." I told him. He only nodded his head. I signed and sat down on the bed. I patted the spot next to me telling him to sit down. He sat down and put his head on my shoulder. I put my arm around him. He started to cry again. "He's gone. Everything's alright." I told him. I swear if I ever see Randy again he's dead. I heard his sobs slowly turned into sniffles. I tried to lay him down but he would only cling to my shirt. So I laid down beside him.

No harm right?

Seth's POV

I woke up the next day and felt someone beside me. I screamed and fell out the bed. Not remembering sleeping with anyone.

"Seth?" I heard a deep voice ask.

"Rome?"

"What's wrong?" He asked me.

"I didn't remember what happened last night and thought I slept with a random stranger."

"Oh. Well get more rest I have something planned for later on."

I got back up on the bed, and before I could even shut an eye, I heard footsteps. Then the door bust open.

"Minion, Daddy!" Noel said and jumped on the bed.

"Hey Nutella!" I said tickling her. She laughed and have Roman a hug.

"Hey baby." He said in a sleepy voice.

"What are we doing today?" She asked.

"Well I was thinking we could go to Kings Dominion..." Roman said looking at her for approval.

"I'll go get ready right now!" She said and ran into her room.

Roman went to the bathroom while I went in the living room to wake up Dean.

"Dean. Dean! DEAN!" I yelled shaking him.

"What?!!" He said pulling me down on the couch.

"Get up we're going to Kings Dominion." I said chuckling. He grudgingly got up. I shook my head and went back to Roman's room.

"Hey Rome, where'd you put my-" I stopped in my tracks and my jaw dropped open. There he stood with nothing on but a towel. Of course I'd seen him half naked before, but... Damn. I didn't even realize he was walking towards me until I felt his hand on my chin.

"Close your mouth baby boy before something accidentally goes in there." Roman said with a wink. I started to stumble on my words. After what felt like hours of us having a staring contest, I finally got myself together and said, "Where are my bags?" He pointed to his closet. I grabbed the bag with my clothes and body wash.

"Thanks!" I said quickly and ran to the bathroom. I could hear Roman laughing at me. I shook my head and smiled. That sexy bastard...

Roman's POV

I laughed as I watched Seth run to the bathroom. He's so adorable. Too bad he doesn't know about my feelings for him. We've been really close since high school. Everyone would always make fun of him for being different. They would laugh at him because of what he wore, what he listened to, how quiet he was. But in my opinion that only made him even cuter. He already knows I'm bisexual, and I know he's gay. We've never kept any secrets from each other, so I wonder if he feels the same way... I was interrupted by Seth asking me a question.

"Hey Ro? Do you think I should wear my creepers or my Chucks?" He asked me with those big brown eyes. I couldn't help but stare at his lithe body frame in that outfit. Those skinny jeans will be the death of me. I just wanted to year them off of that sexy body of his...

"Ro!" Seth said snapping me out of it.

"Sorry." I said shaking my head. "The creepers. They remind me of when we were in high school." I told him getting closer.

"B-but Rome, w-why would you wanna think about that a-again? That was a horrible period of time." He said.

"Because. That's where I met you." I said grabbing his chin. I could here him let out a small whimper. We both leaned forward. We were so close to kissing when,

"Sethie, can you fix my hair?" Noel said walking in my room.

"Sure kitten. Just let me put my shoes on first." Seth said. I watched as he put his shoes on and grabbed things necessary for Noel's hair.

"Don't just stand there staring into space. And put on some clothes your daughter's in here." Seth said smiling at me and sat down on the bed. I smiled at him and walked into my closet and put on clothes.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Idk why I just think Seth would look cute in creepers Thinking about doing another chapter today... You never know. Feedback needed and appreciated!