Introduction.

Assalamoalikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu..

It's hard to explain about Asma that who she is, how high her aims are, but I will try to give a brief introduction In sha Allah.

I am Asma.

Bint ul Islam is basically my pen name. I write in Islamic style. I am student of multiple things with Islam and Quran who wants to enlighten world with her knowledge. I belong to an Islamic family. I live in Pakistan with my parents and siblings, my family is fond of homeschooling I was homeschooled until I was 10 years. I learn many things and I want to become a counselor of Islam, Psychologist for women and children and a technology expert In sha Allah.

I will post about dawah and write down my thoughts.

These writings are reminders for me and everyone out there..🎀sometimes these are based on motivation ..

Join me in this journey :)

With Aims for Akhirah!

We are the Ummah of Tawheed, the messengers of the Qur'an, the inheritors of the Sunnah, the guardians of the Shariah.

Mission is Dawah,Vision is Jannah.✨(In sha Allah)..

وَلَا تَهِنُوا۟ وَلَا تَحْزَنُوا۟ وَأَنتُمُ ٱلْأَعْلَوْنَ إِن كُنتُم مُّؤْمِنِينَ

And be not infirm, and be not grieving, and you shall have the upper hand if you are believers.☝🦋

!احلا و سہلا مرحبا

"Invite to the way of your lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching"(Quran 16 :125)

جزاكم الله خيرا..💌