chapter 2 - first meeting

I woke up with a bang. I fell out of my bed, that kind of hurts... . I didn't even realize that I fell a sleep yesterday. I slowly opened my eyes, the sun poured into my room through the window. The sun shined already really bright... wait... it shined really bright? I overslept! I jumped off the floor and ran to a clock. It's already 10 am, the third class will end in a few minutes. I got ready very quickly and started rushing to school. 'That's the only day I had to stand up by my own without Beidou or mom, who would wake me up if I overslept and I forgot to set the alarm clock.' I thought.

Halfway to school I heard a noise, a very, very loud noise. I don't really know what the sound was, but it was so loud that I closed my eyes briefly because it shocked me. In those few seconds where my eyes were closed, I crashed into another person. I immediately said: "Oh, excuse me". I slowly opened my eyes and looked right into the face of the person. It was the boy from yesterday, yes, the boy who hit the other boy yesterday in the cafeteria. He looked at me with cold eyes, just his glimpse, which remained on me made me shudder. He also wore the school uniform, maybe he was late to? He starred at me for a few more seconds until he continued his walk. I just stood there for some time and then I started following the boy to school with a certain distance.

After some time, we arrived at the classroom, I was really surprised because I hadn't noticed that the boy was in the same class with me. We got there just in time for the fourth class, luckily there was still the break between the third and fourth class, otherwise we would have been late for math too. I went to my seat and Venti started asking me where I was and why I came with Scaramouche. So Scaramouche is the boys name. I was so lost in thoughts that I didn't even notice that I was looking at Scaramouche the whole time. But my thoughts got interrupted by the math's teacher who entered the room. It was the same teacher who brought Scaramouche to the headmaster yesterday, I think his name was Diluc. Math was pretty boring, why can't we have a subject, where we only write poems instead? After math we had English lesson with Ms. Jean and art with Ms. Lisa. The day wasn't that hard... till now, how should I explain mom that I overslept? But I shouldn't think of it now.

I started my way home and I realized that Scaramouche only lived one block further than me. But I shouldn't think of Scaramouche now, I am standing right in front of the door and my mom is at home. If I am lucky, she didn't even notice that I wasn't at school for the first three hours, then I can ask my Captain for the letter of apology. But what will happen if mom already new about it...? I got kind of stressed but I couldn't just stand there for the rest of my life. I slowly opened the door, nobody there. I went to the stairs, still nobody there. I was kind of relieved and wanted to run upstairs but then I heard the voice of mom... and she didn't seem to be so happy...: "One moment Kazuha Kaedehara". And with this one sentence I got really scared. "I have got a call from school, they said, that you weren't in school for three hours..." So she knew about it... that won't end good for me. "Why weren't you at school?" She came closer to me, what stressed me more. I answered: "Ehhmm... It could be that I overslept..." I wasn't even brave enough to say what I wanted to say in a poem. "So you overslept... why that?" "I forgot to set my alarm clock". "What have I said to you yesterday? That you should set your alarm clock!" She said something like that to me? I can't even remember. "Well sorry mom..." "One week no poems!" Well... that's really harsh, but I won't be able to change her mind. I just wanted to go upstairs but than my mom said something really surprising. "Oh and Kazuha, today I met a young man named Childe, he lives very close to us with his two sons and his boyfriend. He and one of his sons come from Inazuma too, so I invited his son to come over. He will be here in like 20 minutes, maybe you will become friends with him". That's kind of weird, but ok, I think mom just means it well, so I will meet the boy, even though I am not happy about it... I just want to sleep.

-20 minutes later-

The doorbell rang and I knew that that has to be the boy mom told me before. She hadn't even told me his name, so I was really surprised when I saw Scaramouche in front of the door.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading. I am kind of motivated at the moment so the next chapter will follow very soon!

I just wanted to say, that I also have a discord server, so join if you want to (link in my Wattpad-description)