chapter 5 - the "date"?

Kazuha POV:

It was a normal day, I stood up, went to school, talked with my friends and made my work in school. But when we all went home from school something strange happened. There was only Xiao, Scaramouche and I left, because we splited up with the others earlier. Just when I wanted to leave the two and walk to my own house Scaramouche asked me, if we could talk privately for a moment. Xiao looked confused, just as I. But what should happen? So I went with Scaramouche around the corner and he asked me: "Well, I know it is all of a sudden, but do you want to go to the mall with me on Saturday?"; he asked. Somehow there fell a stone of my heart: I thought it was something bad he wanted to tell me, but why did he want to speak to me alone just because of that? I answered him: "Of course we can, who comes with us?". Scaramouche sighed: "I meant just us, no other people". Ok, now I don't understand anything. Why would Scaramouche want to go with me to the mall alone... that's kinda weird, but... "Oh, ok. That's ok for me too. So what time do we meet?". Scaramouche took his phone out and said: "Just give me your phone-number and I will text you the exact time and place". I nodded and gave him my phone number, after that he called me one time, so I have his number too. We came back to Xiao, who was waiting for us, we got a questioning look, but he didn't ask what we had talked about. After that we splited and I went home.

The following days were as normal as ever. Sometimes I was completely lost in thoughts during the class and have wondered why Scaramouche invited me. One thought was really strange and I immediately shook it off again, but what if it's really a date...?

--time skip—

It's Saturday morning, Scaramouche already texted me the exact time and place where we will meet. I took on a pair of jeans and a crimson-red hoodie. I ate breakfast and left the house. Of course, Beidou couldn't help but comment: "Well? On the way to a date, seaman?" I said to hear: "Well captain, I really don't know". And with that I went to the mall.

I got there a few minutes to early, so I waited at the entrance of the mall when a group of teenagers came out of the mall. With a little distance they stood next to me and talked. They seemed to be waiting for someone. I subconsciously listened to the group's conversations. Some complained that they had to wait for someone else and others just had some small talk. But one conversation irritated me. A tall, blond girl with bright purple/blue eyes was talking to a turquoise-haired boy with red eyes:

--authors note—so that it's easier for you to follow the conversation and easier for me to write it, I will make a dialog

S = La Signora

D = Il Dottore

S: "It seems like Scaramouche tries to get a boyfriend just to prove me, that he can." She laughes.

D: "Really? Does he already know who his victim will be?"

S: "Yes, but I only know that it's a boy from his class, that will get funny".

After that, a boy ran out of the mall, seems like the boy who the group was waiting for and with that they went away.

Well, if it's true what day say it could be, that he really wanted a date... just not as I expected... . But this makes me kinda angry. I thought of a plan. I will just do what he wants and at the end I will crash all... maybe than he will realize, that it's not ok to do something like that. After five more minutes Scaramouche arrived at the mall, he excused himself for the delay and we went into the mall.

At first they went to a coffee shop and drank some coffee and tea. They and some really nice talks and I thought: Maybe he would have wrapped me around his finger now if I hadn't heard that talk earlier.

We spend a nice day at the mall and it was really fun, but I always had the talk between the boy and the girl in my had, which made me a little depressed. Scaramouche and I went home and he said to me: "That was really fun, we should do this again sometime". I nodded and we splited.

At home my captain asked me, if it was a date or not and I answered: "Kinda, I think, captain". I went to my room and just thought about today. Was all the fun we had today really just fake?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you all for reading this chapter, I hope you liked it ^w^