chapter 6 - getting closer

Kazuha POV:

Since I found out about Scaramouches plan, to get closer to me, we spend more and more time together. Maybe it was a little bit stupid and mean of mine, but it was kinda funny to know everything and just fool Scaramouche around and let him think that he gets what he wants.

-------at school------

Venti and I were talking about random shit, he had done during the weekend. He sneaked into a bar and drank way to much alcohol, after Venti sent all his friends shit-messages, including me, Xiao (who was already old enough to go legal into the bar), went to Ventis place and got him home to his house. At the end he told me that he thinks that he got scolded by Xiao, but its just a thought cause, he can't remember a lot. (//AN: Don't drink underage alcohol, in the real world, there won't be a Xiao who brings you home sadly :'D)

Just when Venti was about to finish his story, Scaramouche went to us and said to Venti: "I just can't think of a reason why my step-bro even cares about such a drunkard like you". I hit him light on the arm, as a gesture of 'Excuse your bad behavior now or I won't talk ever again with you'. "Ugh... I am sorry, didn't mean it like that". Venti responded: "Hehe, it's alright. I can understand you, you just don't know me good enough to know how cool and charismatic I am, that your brother likes me so much!" Scaramouche only tz'ed it and turned to me: "Is there something special you want to do next weekend when we are meeting?" 'Oh right, I totally forgot, we have agreed to meet up again next weekend...' I shook my head when Venti looked at me and said: "Didn't you want to go to the ped shop with me, to look at the little baby kittens, but I couldn't cause I have an allergy? You could go with Scaramouche instead". Scaramouche chuckled: "I see, I see, so little kittens hoh? How cute little Kazu-chan~". I instantly got kind of red and shout Scaramouches mouth with my hand. First Scaramouche looked a bit confused but than he licked over my hand, I got shocked and fled into Ventis arms. "Venti... he has licked my hand... that's weird... please scold him...". (//AN: now 3rd POV) Venti and Scaramouche just laughed when I looked at Venti with a pouting face. He said: "Alright, alright. Scaramouche don't be this naughty or else Kazuha will get more afraid of you, than he loves you". When Venti said that with 'getting afraid' Kazuha nodded in agreement, but when he heard the part with 'loves you' he just was out of space for a second and looked kind of shocked and confused to Venti. "Hey! I never said that I would love him! And anyways, how should you know this". Scaramouche and Venti were ignoring Kazuhas riot completely and just talked over his words. "Oh Venti, you are so true, but at sometime in life you just have to get a little naughty~" "True words dear Scaramouche, but at least wait until you and Kazuha are officially going out together, like we all know that the ship KazuScara will come true one they~" "Hey! Are you even listening to me Venti and Scaramouche?! Hello?! Don't fucking ignore me!" Venti and Scaramouche both laughed at the angry face of Kazuha. "Now your face is as red as your dear maple leafs", Scaramouche said. "Oh just shut up", Kazuha said a little bit insulted. "Oh now you don't have to be mad, Kazu-chan, just look forward to see the little kittens next Saturday", Scaramouche laughed as he patted Kazuhas had. Venti just looked at them with a look on his face which said: 'this ship will come true, I already see them with a own house and adopting children'. With that Diluc entered the classroom and a new boring math lesson began.

----------------time skip | everyone got home after lesson--------------------

Xiao POV:

I was sitting at my desk and was doing my homework when suddenly my mobile phone began to send me more and more notifications. Like, someone was spamming with messages and there could be only one who does that: Venti. He knows me perfectly fine at the point, that I normally don't look at my phone when I just get one notification, so he one day started to spam complete trash messages, only to get my attention. I already thought about just muting him, but what if he was at a bar again and was drunk? I need to get him in these situations...