How You Meet (Karasuno)

Daichi Sawamura-

Daichi Sawamura-

How you meet: You are Nekoma's team manager.

-It was at the first practice match

-You two hit it off really well, you liked poking fun at how bad Karasuno got beat and he would make fun of you for not even being able to play the game.

-Ever since you guys have had a playfully mean repertoire.

"What's that make it Sawamura, 4-0?" You smirked over at the man who was currently helping clean up the gym,

"You act like you contributed to that (L/N)" he retorted, throwing a ball at you playfully.

"I'm learning! I'll play you someday and amaze you with my awesome skills." You catch the ball and throw it back, puffing out your chest.

"Oh, I'm sure, with those noodly arms and legs" he holds himself and shivers "I'm shaking in my boots."

Koishi Sugawara- 

Koishi Sugawara- 

How you meet: You're one of Kiyoko's friends, and you help the boys study before the big Tokyo trip.

-He had seen you with Kiyoko a couple of times before and thought you were cute

-He admires how you handled the chaotic foursome that is Tanaka, Nishi, Kags, and Hinata.

-You two complement each other well, you're both very maternal and care a lot about your friends. You however have a bit of a temper that Suga finds amusing.

You had just finished up another long session of tutoring with Kageyama and Hinata. After deciding to call it a night you waved bye to the guys in the clubroom and grabbed your bag.

"Hey! (Y/N)! Wait up!" You turn around, having almost made it to the front gate, seeing a familiar silver-haired boy running after you, "It's late, why don't I walk you home?"

"Fine by me" you shrug and let him catch up with you before falling into step with him. 

"Thanks again for helping those guys, I know they can be a lot to handle."