Confessions (Karasuno)

Daichi Sawamura-

Daichi Sawamura-

-You had decided to make good on your promise to show Daichi your "awesome volleyball skills" 

-Kuroo and Kenma both helped you prep before the summer training camp came around and Kuroo invited some of the Karasuno guys to have a practice match with them after all the official ones were over for the day.

"If we're doing a three on three you guys are down one." Daichi looked over at the Nekoma captain. 

"Hm? Oh, I see the confusion, I'm their third Sawamura." You smiled playfully, laying a hand on your chest. 

"Oh, are you now? Now I'm interested." the Karasuno captain smirked, "Why don't we make a deal? Loser does whatever the winner wants."

"I'm in," you shrugged, "but be ready to be my personal servant for the rest of the camp" you mocked an evil laugh before wandering back to your side of the court with Kuroo and Yaku as your teammates, as much as you begged Kenma wasn't about to do more extra practice. Daichi had brought the two other Karasuno third years as his teammates, and all of them looked pumped and ready.

The game went on for about an hour. Your end of the court was mostly being held together by Kuroo seeing as Yaku was acting as a setter, which he wasn't, and you had about a month total of volleyball experience. So to put it simply, Daichi's team won.

"You got lucky" you huffed as you wiped the sweat from your brow.

"Yeah, yeah I'm sure," he laughed and held out a water bottle to you,

"So what do you want?" you asked as you took the bottle from him and drank.

"A date," he barely hesitated causing you to choke on the water you had begun to swallow, "is that a no? Sorry I didn't mean to make things awkward," he scratched the back of his neck waiting for you to calm back down.

"No, no it's...well it's not a no. Uh, okay, yeah I'd like that," you smiled back at him attempting to hide the blush creeping up on your face.

 Uh, okay, yeah I'd like that," you smiled back at him attempting to hide the blush creeping up on your face

Koushi Sugawara-

-Exams were upon you, and the fearsome foursome, Tanaka, Nishinoya, Kageyama, and Hinata were all going in confident thanks to the combination of your tutoring, Tsukki's, Ennoshita's, and Yachi's.