Chapter 1

On top is what your wearing...

~~~

It was just Me and George....

~~

I sat there forgetting to end stream. Putting my head on my hand and looks at Georges facecam on discord. I then forgot stream was on and running I then got a donation from someone as it read "can you two love birds do this somewhere else?" I got out of my state and said goodbye to chat.

I got off still talking to George. I then started to change my clothes. Getting into my wear. I walked back to the camera and showed myself off. I saw George go a tint of pink. "Are you okay George? " I asked a bit nervous he was sick or something. "I'm fine perfectly fine" George said shaking his head and looking back at the camera. "Well I gotta go now George talk to you later. " I said making a peace sign and ending call.

(George POV) (I'm sorry this is late loves)

I was doing my businesses was going to raid someone til I saw nobody was on and I saw Y/u/n live so I clicked on it and she was playing Minecraft while doing a You laugh you lose. I clicked on it and my viewers I thought the chat went raid and georgenotfound raid. I looked at her and saw her face her short brown hair with a black beanie on with a hoodie. Like she just woke up.

I started to get flustered butterflies in my stomach. (Oh George you also ate butterflies) I then dono her and asked I I could get her discord. She said yes and gave me it in her dms. She accepted and I called her she answered and said a simple hello and I went red just like a tomato. I ended stream and watched hers for the rest. Till she also ended hers.

I asked her name and said it was Y/n. She then zoned out on my face. Forgetting her stream was on. She got out and said sorry and ended stream. She got of her computer an Don her phone walking to her bedroom I guess. Telling me she's gonna change I nodded and understood. I waited for about 10 to 15 minutes she then stood in front of the camera new clothes on and her beanie she wore but what stood out most was her beautiful smile.

I got flustered butterflies one again forming in my stomach. A/n you gotta stop simping gogy.  "George are you okay.? " Y/n asked a bit scared. "I'm fine perfectly fine" I said shaking my head trying to get the thoughts out of my head. And looking back at the camera and smiled. "Well George I gotta go now talk to you later. " Y/n said peace signing and ending call I faked fainted and fell to the ground.

(Back to Y/n POV )

I ended the call grabbing my skateboard and skating till I got to where I was heading the pet store. Wanting to get a lil cat. I got off and plopped. My skateboard up and went inside. Seeing a lot of kinds of dog and always but one dog caught my eye it was a Husky and a German Shepherd mix two of my favorite breed of dogs.

I looked into her blue and brown two different eye colored eyes. And looking at it's black and brown with a bit of white coat I knew I wanted this one when I laid eyes on her. I asked if I could get this one and they said yes I was excited that I was getting this dog and the price for her was shocking.

It was 69 pounds was the price I got out my card hoping i had enough to pay on there. "Here you go miss this puppy Is all yours." I got excited. Starting to get this color and leash for her deciding I'll get him toys later. I bought it and ran out side got onto my skateboard and went back to my apartment complex.

I ran towards my room not caring in the wholeworld about getting a noise complaint in the room under me. I got towards my room door swung it open put the stuff away and named the her Kaiya. A/n loving memory to Kaiya my old husky that got stolen from the fucking pound. I started to treat her tricks and played with her.

Until my old friend William texted me on discord.....

~~~~

An Another chapter done WOOOOOO I REALLY LOVE IT LMAO AND YOU BETTER TOO