Chapter 3

𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜 :)

𝙱/𝚗 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎.

~~~

Then someone joined our call.

~~

"Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THIS BITCH-" Looking to the other way embarrassed my over protective brother was here.

"Ayyyyyy welcome b/n how you doing. " Breaking yellows bed. "Y/n who's this? " Wil asked.

"Oh Wil this is ugly duckling" Hitting a player of a bridge and grabbing emeralds. Wil laughed.

"Y/n what the fuck that's not my name and you know it. " Ignoring him I kept on killing and breaking beds.

As I was playing a text popped up on my screen and it read Your Bed Has Been Destroyed.

Forgetting my brother lived with me he slammed the door opened.

" Haha I destroyed your fucking bed bitch. " He yelled raising his hands up. I rolled my eyes and threw my Xbox controller at him. ( 𝚒𝚝 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚃)

"Ow why did you do that" He said walking out rubbing his head.

"That's why you don't fucking mess with me " I yelled at him.

I went back to playing and we won. I thanked chat for watching the stream and ended. "Thanks Wil for playing with me it been a long time hasn't it. " Playing more bed wars.

"No problem y/n and it has been a long time. " The male said ending his stream.

I said bye and left the call. Leaving my setup and to my bed. Grabbing my phone and scrolling TikTok. Seeing a lot of edits of me and George and ships but it didn't bother me.

Leaving TikTok and setting down my phone.

I walked outta my room and down the stairs to the kitchen. "Hello mum how is ur day? " I walked over to her and hugged her .

"I'm doing good sweetie how about you? " Mum hugged me back.

"I'm doing fine. " I smiled and broke the hug to get food.

I went into the cupboard and pulled out a bowl.

(We are just gonna skip this part bc I don't want yall arguing)

I was done making my cereal and sat on the couch and turned on the television.

I then got a notification on my phone...

~~~

Halllooo short chapter I know I'm just really tired and I drank like 10 coffees today and I couldn't wake up :(