Chapter 2

Hey loves btw can I call you guys that-
Cussing probably-
Oh and btw what do you guys want me to replace words and letter with like flavor to flavour because I just wanna know ow because Ive seen some comments that some people don't like it and if you want me too I can please tell me.

~~~

Until my old friend William texted me on discord....

~~~~

"What is William doing texting me outta no where?" I asked myself. I stood up gettinng opening the door to the back yard so Kaiya can get out to play. I went on to my setup deciding to check my discord notifications and start streaming. I looked at it Wilbur has sent you a message. (Bold is wilbur and Y/n is italics..)

Wilbur- Hey Y/n I found your Twitch and I love too stream with you and im sorry if this is out of the blue.

As I read I replied. My keyboard clicking.

Y/n- Oh yeah sure I'd love too and it's fine if it's outta the blue and im planning on streaming right now.

Wilbur- oh okay then I will text you then.

I setup stream making sure my facecam was on and clicked the go live button. Got on Twitter and tweeted that I was live. A lot of people started to pour in not my regular 200 views but I had 11.783k viewers. Me being surprised. I turned off the viewers count afraid that I will get more so I wouldn't panic a whole lot.

I introduced myself to chat doing my old greeting. "Welcome stream I hope you love this and I have a guest today and it's Wilbur Soot!" I exclaimed. (A/n lmao I feel liel this is gonna be wilburxreader but I swear it's not I just need tea-)  I undeafend and he said hello to chat as i set up Minecraft.

" So chat can you guess what we are doing today? " I asked raising my eyebrow. Chat spammed Q&A. "lmao not we are not doing a Q&A chat we are playing bed wars." I yelled raising my arms in the air. "Y/n Can you Quiet down please we know your streaming but can you keep it down! " My father yelled. "Sorry father! I'll try! " I Yelled back. Looking back at the facecam and opening up hypixel.

"So um Wilbur how are you doing.." I asked making a conversation or at least trying to. "Im doing good Y/n how about you?" He told me in his British accent. "Im doing alright. " Clicking one of my buttons to hide the screen so no stream snipers get in the game.

Then someone joined our call....

~~

AYYYYY HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER!!!! LIKE I SAID RECOMMEND SOME WORDS FOR ME TO USE LIKE FLAVOR WHILE I USE FLAVOUR WOO