one ; new tenants

❝ 𝐖𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 we thought that we knew how to love

❝ 𝐖𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 we thought that we knew how to love. ❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

⌗ — HIS HAND CARESSED MY CHEEK, the touch sending tingles down my spine and butterflies through my head. "Stay," he whispered, the soft breath escaping his mouth and brushing against my lips. "You know I can't," I whispered back, my eyes fluttering shut as his lips ghosted against my forehead. The warm touch of his fingertips kissed against my tear-stricken face and brushed the droplet of water away, his soft lips starting to touch my own-

Wait.

Freeze.

What kind of fucking rom-com is this?

Let's bring it back a couple of chapters, shall we?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

HONKING AND MULTIPLE CITY NOISES filled my ears as I walked past the noisy streets of [city], the noise never once bothering me. Walking past the all too familiar billboard which showed four beaming faces, my face dropped a little and a snarl curled at my lips. On the billboard, there was a big name is flashing cursive, the very image of it etched into every teen girl's mind out there.

The famous boy band, 4NEMO.

It was a boy band which comprised of, you guessed it, four members.

Not paying attention to the flashing lights meant to grab my attention, I walked past the sign and headed to my destination, home. The two-floor house was nothing grand, but it was home for as long as I could remember. My sister and I lived together, seeing as our parents didn't want us to separate when we were older but at the same time, not wanting us to stay with them.

Back to the billboard. The four flashing faces etched into my mind for a brief moment as I unlocked the door, the reason for that being that my sister was a huge fan of the famous boy group. Announcing herself to be an autumn, a stupid name for the fan base, she had been gushing about the group since pre-debut.

Naturally, with all the posters of the faux smiles and glowing faces around the house, I had to learn their names. The four boys all seemed youthful and glowing, their concept seemed to be centered around the wind. The leader of the group was the blonde and golden-eyed male, Aether. His stage name was the same as his given name.

Aether seemed to be the shy type with not much to comment on things, but also being able to give people encouragement when they needed it the most. I believe that's why he was announced the leader. A sigh left my lips as a faint memory of my sister and I curled up on our beds watching the stage.

Venti was the oldest, his real name being Barbatos, but most fans calling him Venti. In every picture, he had a youthful smile and glowing eyes. His green eyes seemed to sparkle in every moment and his two braids added to his youthful look. No matter how much I thought he was childish and annoying, I couldn't deny his natural talent at singing.

Xiao was the second oldest, his cold demeanor on camera attracting many fans. His golden amber eyes were sharp and his jawline was even sharper. But both paled in comparison to his sharp and cold remarks to interviewers and paparazzi. The raven-haired male's milky-white skin complimented his divine features, earning him the title of the main visual.

The last member of the four-person group, Kazuha, was another quiet one. He had light blonde hair and his deep ruby eyes seemed to see things normal people could not. There was a streak of crimson in his hair, as it seemed to be a trend within most of the group to have a strand of dyed hair. Kazuha was quiet but eloquent. When he spoke, pure poetry fell from his lips and the clouds parted for him.

I swear I'm not exaggerating when I say that my sister would sell an arm and a leg just to meet them in person.

Clicking the door open with a call of, "I'm home!" I was met with pounding footsteps. "Y/n! Holy shit, look!" [Sister's Name] screamed, rushing down the stairs and shoving a glowing device into my face, as I stumbled backward a bit.

Trying to focus my blurry sight onto the moving screen, I slapped the energetic girl's arm. "Stop moving." I hissed out, [Sister's Name] pouted but stopped moving. Reading the letters on the screen, my brain stopped for a moment as I tried to decipher the words.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

BREAKING NEWS!

The show-stopping band 4NEMO is starting a new reality show,

with the main attraction being living with a fan!

A lucky fan will get the chance to have the famous idol group

to live with them for a month, the lucky fan being decided by
a lottery that was decided today!

We wonder who will win the lottery, and look forward to seeing
the reality show.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Furrowing my eyebrows in confusion, I pulled back from the screen. "Let me guess, you entered?" I asked, putting my bag down and pouring a glass of water from myself. "Yup!" cheered the girl, a bit too happily. "You're too happy. There's no way you won out of the million fans out there," commented me, mind spinning at the thought of having to live with four pretentious idols for a month.

Smirking gently, [Sister's Name] walked up to my side and nuzzled her face into my arm. "What?" I asked, setting down the glass of water. "Oh, Y/n~!" She taunted, a teasing smirk on her face.

I froze.

What?

There's no way.

Starting to open my mouth to shout at the girl for even entering our house into the lottery in the first place, my fists spoke for me. Punching her on the shoulder curses streaming out of my mouth in anger, the girl ran for her life. Our fight was soon brought to a stop by a certain sound.

Ding.

Dong.

Frozen in our places, we each looked at each other. One with a look of terror, the other utterly gleeful. I bet you can tell who had what face. Slapping her once more on the arm for good measure, I walked over to the door carefully and opened it after taking a deep breath.

"Hello, we are 4NEMO! It's a pleasure to be staying with you!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

kikihow | 2021