three ; settling in

❝ 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘, 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 you around

❝ 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘, 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 you around. ❞

third-person pov.

a.n

LOL sorry for not updating qiao nation but
we back now fingers crossed it stays that way
fs fs

can someone make me memes for my books id appreciate u greatly and kiss u on the lips

anyways updated playlist woo

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1cqYuj81miVhHrxG9c6Bpl?si=ebe60c17a81542cd

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

⌗ — NOT EVEN ONE WEEK IN, and the boys had already managed to break something in the house, creating great content when [𝐒/𝐍]  cleaned the mess with Aether. Luckily for the idols, [𝐘/𝐍] wasn't home when that happened, yet somehow the same day they felt colder to the boys.

The days went by slowly and while [𝐒/𝐍] got used to their presence, [𝐘/𝐍] could not. Thus, in order to fix the huge gap of silence between the boys and their host, Jean proposed a house-warming game. Of course, the media channel ate it right up and made preparations immediately.

"No." [𝐘/𝐍] stated with a raised eyebrow when told about the game and their participation in it. Jean answered with her own raised eyebrow. "[𝐘/𝐍], to be frank, this sort of participation was included in the contract as well as stated that failure to participate without a reasonable excuse could lead to a fine." she retaliated, a smirk hiding under her normally polite demeanor. [𝐘/𝐍] glared at the crafty woman for a moment before sighing in frustration and nodding to acknowledge their participation.

"Your cooperation is greatly appreciated, [𝐘/𝐍]." Jean beamed, clapping her hands together. "Now, the game will start in approximately one hour so I'll take you to makeup now to get you ready." the blonde woman cheered, placing her hands on the frozen statue and guiding them towards a room with no room for arguments.

Jean opened the door and pushed [𝐘/𝐍] in and cooed out a farewell before closing the door behind them. [𝐘/𝐍] groaned before noticing a familiar white-haired boy peering at them with curiosity. "Sup Canada?" [𝐘/𝐍] mocked lightly before being ushered into a chair near the said boy.

"Canada..?" Kazuha restated with a questioning tone, tilting his head to the side. [𝐘/𝐍] snickered before seeing the authenticity of his statement. "You know like, the country? Maple leaves? Red leaves? Canada?" they coughed lightly when they realized Kazuha didn't understand a thing they were trying to explain. "Nevermind." [𝐘/𝐍] sighed, tilting their head back onto the chair and closing their eyes to allow the stylist to do their thing.