two ; first impressions

❝ 𝐈 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓 what can move me

❝ 𝐈 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓 what can move me. ❞

third-person pov.

a.n
i might be doing a small q & a for me as an author,
 so post any questions you have for me here.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

⌗ — TAKING A SHAKY BREATH, [𝐘/𝐍] smiled at the four boys in the doorway nervously before gesturing for them to come into the hallway. Aether was the first to break from his position and walk into the house, bowing slightly, the three following his footsteps soon after. Behind [𝐘/𝐍] stood their sister grinning nervously and shaking with excitement.

As soon as the boys left their sight, [𝐘/𝐍]'s face darkened and they raised their hand as a threat to the female jumping up and down. [𝐒/𝐍] stuck her tongue out and pranced after the four boys, while the other sighed and pinched their forehead with their index finger and thumb in exasperation.

Going to close the door, [𝐘/𝐍] was stopped by a woman in a suit climbing the step to the doorway, the woman smiling slightly at them. "Pleasure to meet you, I'm the manager of 4NEMO, Jean." stated the formal-looking female. [𝐘/𝐍] bowed their head in respect, only to be stopped by the female stopping her with a gentle laugh.

"No need for that, we'll be living with each other for a month, I would like you to be as comfortable as possible." laughed Jean. "Oh, about that-" [𝐘/𝐍] started, only to be cut off by Jean once again. "Ah, is it possible if we conduct business inside, I wouldn't want anything to be leaked just yet? Besides, I could use a cup of tea." smiled the blonde female.

"I suppose so." stated [𝐘/𝐍], moving aside as to welcome Jean inside. Closing the door behind her, [𝐘/𝐍] followed Jean into the household, ending up in the kitchen where the four boys were silently looking at each other, looking a tad bit uncomfortable in the presence of the fangirl sitting in front of them at the table.

Setting some scattered mugs down at the table and sending their sister a scathing look, [𝐘/𝐍] finally took a seat beside [𝐒/𝐍]. Tensions were high as everyone tried their best to look polite, a few giving up entirely. "So! Now that we're all gathered here, I would like to introduce ourselves formally." Jean started, standing up from her seat gracefully.

Her blonde hair waved lightly in front of her face, the few strands that managed to escape the tight ponytail framing her face. "I'm Jean Gunnhildr, the only manager of 4NEMO." greeted the female with a bow. Signaling for the four boys to introduce themselves as well, Aether proceeded to stand only to be cut off by a slight cough.

"Look, to be quite frank, I'm not exactly sure why you guys are in my house." [𝐘/𝐍] stated, crossing their arms and leaning back against the wooden chair slightly. The tone in the room changed immensely as everyone seemed to tense up. "Excuse me?" asked Jean with a shaky laugh, trying to stay as nice as possible.