MAFIA LOVE STORY ( PART 7)

Time skip at jimins house
Y/n's pov
'i woke up in a luxiuries room with bandages over me and a over sized shirt till my thight's then i heared a maid said " oh miss your awake i will call the master right now" no is it cacey ?? Wow is that baseball bat let me take if cacey is coming'
End's
Bts pov
Rm -" jimin did y/n wake up??"
Jimin-" no i ho-"
Maid-"sir she woke up".*jimin glares maid as she inturrepts him*
Maid -"si-r i -am sorry sh-e woke u-p"
Jimin-"ok fine i am going"
Pov ends
As jimin enter's the room he sees you with a bat in your hand as per your eyes widened while seeing it was him .
Jimin-"y/n its me keep the bat down don't tell me you think me as him"  you left the bat and hugged him and then asked....
Y/n-"no i thougt it was him but what am i doing over here??"
Jimin-"you were missing for weeks we told the policebut they weren't able to findvas suga is a good hacker he  tracked your phone and we found you that's all"
Y/n-"oh!!! Were is my phone???"
Jimin-"beside you "
Y/n-"thanks and where are my clothes??"
Jimin-"I DIDN'T RAPE YOU !!! WE FOUND YOU LIKE THAT AND I BROUGHT YOU HERE BY WEARING YOU MY JACKET ,AFTER BRINGING YOU HERE , I MADE YOU WEAR MY HOODIE, I SWEAR I DIDN'T TOUCH YOU"
Y/n-" But you saw me?"
Jimin-"i  uh um i th-ink i d-did but i swear just put on the shirt"
Y/n-" it's okay jimin i kown your not part of those shit's thank's for saving my life  " jimin-" you can wera any of my clother from my closet and come down for breakfast and its saturday so no collage "
Hmm y/n nodded...
This is what i wore(what i found)

To big i know what i could do is just wear what i found

Time skip at breakfast in bts house
Bts-"HI Y/N YOUR LOOKING BEAUTIFUL"
Y/n-"Oww thanks and thank you for saving my life suga"* warm smile and sit's between jin and rm*
Suga-"yup thank you"
Bts(including y/n)-"huh"
Suga-" i mean welcome" 
Y/N nodded her head and everyome started eating ....
TIME SKIP At 5:00 pm
Mr kim-" hi son's " but there was no reply as everybody was sleeping and you were in you room(guest room) with jimin practice for dance..
Y/N'S POV
Y/n we were practicing for dance as to we were hving dance class our dance teacher was pregnant so we never had a dance so this was our first dance class and after 15 min i heard a voice ???-"hi son's " jimin and i went out and saw a man" dad we saved y/n from her ex bf" said jimin "hi y/n you must be thinking who  am i ? I  am jimin's father mr park  "...
{[ JIMIN IS PARK JIMIN AND HIS OTHER MEMEBERS   OF BTS ARE FROM DIFFERENT FAIMLY BUT THIER FATHER'S KNOW EACH OTHER SINCE CHILDHOOD AND THEY ALL STAY AT ONE MANSION AS THEY ARE MAFIA'S]}
Y/n -" oh nice to meet you uncle "
Mr kim-"it was nice to meet you let's talk later'' sure you said and went to yiur room and then jimin said "y/n you must be tired an it's already 9:30 take rest i will wake you up at dinner time" and then he left after 1 hr he woke you up for dinner you freshend , all of you ate dinner and then again went to sleep {MY LAZY MIND HEHE}

TIME SKIP IN MIDNIGHT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH LEAVE ME PLS * SOB *I-T HURTS AAAA-
JIMIN-"Y/N YOU OKAY IT'S A DREAM EVERYTHING IS FINE"
Y/N-"ji-min he is *sobbs*"
Jimin-" it's fine " after seeing you cry he hugg's you tightly and you buried you head in his cheast and slept..
FLASHBACK
I was hoing to kitchen  to drink water but then i heard y/n screaming and so i went to her room she was screaming and crying i hugged her .......
( and you already know don't youuuu)

______________________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

HEY ARMIES I HOPE YOU LIKED THE STORY IT WAS KINDA SHORT  DON'T FORHET TO VOTE AND COMMENT...

SARANGHE 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜