This how to serve

Please note: "do everything for GOD's glory". Do not put in vain the FORGIVENESS OF GOD through LORD JESUS. Do not do it to be righteous, neither to get GOD's favor. But as a "respect with love and acknowledgement that the LORD was GOD". Wether it was reading the Bible, sharing the word of GOD, singing to GOD and many other. Our goal is NOT to seen as "child of GOD" neither as a "christian" but as an "unworthy servant" that have been "loved fully by GOD through HIS own Sacrifice". The goal was "knowing more about CHRIST and how unmeasurable is GOD's love for us".
Be a "living sacifice for GOD". The one that bring sweet smell into HIM.

He was not "after what you can do toward Him". You cannot add anything in His rigtheousness even you are righteous toward HIM. He was "after you". He demostrate His love for you through sacrifice so He can win you back toward Him. He was about you treasuring Him as He is how He love you as you are despite of being a sinner.

Now therefore, bear in mind to serve HIM with "gratitude" cause at very beginning we didn't deserve His love and grace cause we fall many times in sin. What is why the scriptures say "always give thanks toward HIM".

Don't just be after reward from HIM neither be after living in heaven but be after HIM cause the heaven and reward only exist because GOD give and create them.

#He was after a living sacrifice whose spirit is "in-love to HIM" in truth, even He was only the ONE who can see and discover it.