the LORD is the kingdom of GOD

Everlasting Covenant of GOD through His begotten Son LORD JESUS CHRIST.

GOD is love. Love the LORD before yourself. Love others before yourself. That you maybe loved back how GOD love you and that others may love you how GOD loved you. Therefore love one another as the LORD loved you. That we may loved GOD how HE love us.

Acknowledge GOD about yourself; looking unto Him alone (He cares for you, His unfailing love for you, His faithfulness for you, His Existence, His works and His identification for you) about your sake. Acknowledge other people's love for you that came from the LORD (their patience, selfless deeds, forgiveness, truthfulness or sincerety/honesty, service, humbleness, kindness) about your sake. That you may encounter GOD's love for you in the name of LORD JESUS CHRIST. And encounter GOD's love for you according to the service and sacrifice of LORD JESUS CHRIST for you.
That we may all live in the Kingdom of GOD in the reign of the name of our LORD JESUS CHRIST whom He have sent.

This is the goodnews. That in our LORD JESUS CHRIST whom GOD the FATHER have sent for us; we are in Everlasting Covenant that through His Son Jesus we have Eternal life. Where, we are now in no condemnation through living in faith (saved by grace excited in judgement day and not fearing it) because Christ died and rose again for us. Declaring the gospel of peace how we live in truth that we have GOD that is not against us but for us.

#the gospel is knowing the name of LORD JESUS CHRIST whom GOD the Father have sent; declaring GOD is with us.