Prayer Life

ABIDING (when it means prayer life)

Walk with GOD Presence and you will live with Him. At the beginning; He walk with you, therefore acknowledge HIM.

There is no greater treasure to a child but he can "talk to his FATHER" all day long. Wherever may it be, whenever may it be, whatever may it be. Oh, how this child delight himself to his GOD cause his spirit was being one with the LORD. In all he do; he acknowledge his GOD, in all he felt he abode in his GOD, in all he plan he consider his GOD; in all thy way the LORD was his wisdom. Even when night fall; the LORD faithfulness become his dwelling place.

He can tell to his GOD even about simple things, even about hard pain and suffering. He can also declare a celebration to Him, how  he was so joyful cause the LORD was with Him. In failure and in sucess; in rejoicing and in lamenting; he abode in His GOD cause HE was His way, truth and life to him. His FATHER is always a door for him to dwell in everlasting life of his GOD. Yes, his peace was the Presence of his GOD.

Oh, have you seen a child like this!?. He read his FATHER's words for one reason: it was his  FATHER's words. He keep and obey his FATHER's instruction for one reason: there is no wiser than his FATHER. He serve and love others; cause he was overflowed by the love of his FATHER. It is all about the FATHER and him: all about him with the FATHER.

Now therefore look at him, what is his reward in each day!?. Ask him what is he looking forward to gain from his GOD. You may thought it was the riches that his FATHER has. You may also think it was the things that his GOD can do. Or maybe you will look forward that he was after a peace from his LORD!?.
Then I will tell, all of it: he godly desire; cause his presence was after the Presence of his FATHER: the LORD thy GOD.

His portion is his LORD, therefore each day he live with HIM. His lot was his FATHER, therefore he always abode with Him; cause his FATHER give Himself to be his dwelling place. He exalth his weakness, how much more him being nothing: declaring and proclaiming "no it is not me, it is always about  GOD and His name". To bring glory to his LORD is always his glory.

In his mind, in his heart, in his strenght and even in his spirit always proclaim this words: "Abba FATHER". No, it was not him that made him born of GOD; but it was GOD's will that he become child of GOD. Therefore his nature is manifested, who he is: have been made known. GOD is in the midst of him; he shall not be moved.

It is always been: "Be still and know that I am GOD; the battle belong to Me" says the LORD the of host.