121045 - Part 1

7 YEARS LATER

Emma fluttered her eyes open and sat up. "Everyone, wake up! Or you'll be late for breakfast!" Emma said, making everyone groan, yawn, or rub their eyes.

Thoma chased Lannion, making Gilda scold them.

"Emma, I can't tie my shoe…" One of the kids whined, walking up to the energetic girl.

"Okay, hold on. Don't cry~!" Emma said.

After fixing the kid's shoes, Emma picked up Phil and walked to the dining room. "Good morning, Don, Conny! You too, Little Bunny!"

"Morning, Emma!"
"Good morning, Emma!"

Once Emma reached the dining room, Thoma and Lannion bumped into her, making her drop Phil and almost fall.

She smirked evilly and looked at the two boys. "Oh, now you've done it! I'm gonna eat you!" She chased the two boys, Phil chasing after.

Emma caught the two boys, and laughed as Phil got on top of her head.

Emma walked into the dining room, Phil on her back.

"Gweood morning, Noman, Way!" Emma said, having a bit of trouble since Phil was grabbing onto her mouth.

"Good morning, Emma." Norman smiled at the energetic girl.
"Mornin', Emma." Ray said.

"You're so energetic. Even though you haven't eaten yet." Norman said, giving Emma a closed-eyed smile.

"How old are you again? Five?" Ray asked her.

"I'm 11! The same age as you guys! And one of the oldest here!" Phil slid off of Emma's back as she slowly and carefully put him down.

Isabella chuckled, making Emma look at her. "You're laughing, too, Mom?" Emma asked the older woman.

"Emma, can you give me a hand over here?" Isabella asked her.

Emma hugged her mother. "But Mom! I'm going to redo my entrance because Ray teased me!" Emma whined.

"Why? I love that part about you." Isabella said, smiling down at Emma. "That I'm five years old at heart?" Emma asked.

Isabella shook her head. "The part where you care deeply about your family." She said, cupping Emma's face. Emma smiled. "Thanks, Mom!"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Isabella rang the bell.

"Good morning, my dear children. Let's give thanks that all 38 of you siblings are able to live here happily, today, too…" she said. Isabella cupped her hands together. "Thanks for the food."

"Thanks for the food."

63194
22194
81194
48294

"Open wide." Isabella said to Conny. Conny munched on the food and smiled at Isabella. "Yummy!" Isabella chuckled and grabbed a napkin. "You're acting like a little baby, Conny." She said, cleaning around her mouth.

"I can, right, especially today?" Conny asked. "Yes."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Age 11, type 1. Answer each question within ten seconds. We will now begin."

Isabella watched everyone carefully.

"After Conny, F/N is supposed to be coming back."
"But, grandmother, I thought she was dead."
"She was, Isabella. She's back. And older than you think. 11 on the outside, but at least over 12 on the inside."