131045 Part 1

"Conny?"

Emma peaked into the dark room, lit with only one light while the rest was complete darkness. Emma slowly walled up to the table, Little Bunny in hand.

Emma inhaled deeply, seeing Conny's fragile dead body. She froze in her spot, hearing a growl behind her.

Emma opened her eyes and sat up quickly, trying to catch her breath. The only thing that was heard was heavy breathing, soft snores, and the ticking of the grandfather clock in their room.

°Cue Cool Intro°

Gilda placed the plates down softly, scolding Phil for running in the House.

"Does this go here?"
"Yes, thank you."

Emma's eyes widened as her breath hitched.

"Mark, can you set the table?"
"Okay, Mom!"

Emma stared at the older woman with a fearful look before looking at the entrance, seeing Norman walking in while holding two little girls' hands.

"Good morning, Emma!" Norman said, giving the girl a closed-eyed smile. Norman walked closer to her. "Smile, Emma."

~~

"Listen, Emma. We have to behave like we normally do. Yesterday, we broke the rules and went to the gate. But we didn't find anything." Norman said, giving Emma a serious look.

"But Little Bunny..."
"Yeah, Mom probably found it. But she doesn't know who left it there."

"Mom was smiling. She doesn't show it on her face at all." Emma said, giving Norman a fearful look.

"And that's what we have to do, too."

"If our faces show it, Mom will notice. We can't lose. Let's smile." Emma closed her eyes for a second before opening them back up, forcing a small smile on her lips.

~•~

"The delicious food, the white clothes where dirt can easily stand out, the well-regulated life... This is all to maintain our quality as merchandise. The only thing we can do is wait as we are shipped out indiscriminately." Emma said, tugging on her collar.

"It's not indiscriminately. Remember what the demon said? Another six-year-old. We've been shipping out normal quality ones." Norman said.

"What does that mean?"

"Judging from those words, age probably equals the grade of meat. If I remember correctly, the siblings who were shipped out were between six and twelve years old. If being six years old is ranked as normal, then the highest quality is..." "Twelve years old. But what about our scores? Meat won't taste better even if we get good scores on tests, right?" Emma asked.

"Yeah. It was never announced unless we got full scores, but maybe..." Emma's eyes widened, "The order of getting shipped out?" She asked the boy. "After we turn six, we get harvested starting from the lower test scores. After we turn 12, we get shipped out no matter what."

"So we were never shipped out because we have full scores?"

"But I don't understand why it depends on our scores."

"Is there meaning for being between the age of six and twelve? The size of our bodies? No. Then it would depend on our weight." Norman's eyes widened. "The size of our brains."

"That means..."
"The brain probably tastes the best. And the more developed brain, the better."

"Eating... the brain?" Emma asked.

"And they don't care how much they risk or spend. That's why we're high-quality merchandise. Try to remember, Emma. Conny was shipped out. Before her was F/N." Norman went quiet for a second. "F/N." Norman's lip started to tremble. "N-Norman?"

"I miss her, Emma." Emma frowned as her white-haired friend choked back on sobs. "Pl-Please, don't cry... We'll have everyone escape, and we'll avenge everyone's deaths!" Emma said, tears welling up in her eyes. "F-F/N..."

WITH F/N AND ISABELLA

"I'm sure you're excited to see Norman, correct?" Isabela asked, avoiding the girl's gaze.

"Of course I am! I haven't seen him in what, 7 or 8 years? Why wouldn't I be excited?! Oo! Or maybe I could play Hilichurl with Emma, Ray, and Norman again! I wonder if there are new kids! What am I talking about? Ahaha! Of course there's new kids! I wonder how Norman will react when he sees me! Will he be shocked, excited, happy?! Ah!! I'm so excited, I could jump out of my skin and travel from the moon and back!" F/N squealed as she thought of all the endless possibilities. "Maybe we could play Dead Man! Or I could chase him with a fake dead head!! Ooh~! For his next birthday, maybe I should gift him a coffin! Considering he's going to die, of course he needs one! Ahahahaha!" She laughed as they inched closer to the House.

"Still the excited F/N, I see." Isabella chuckled. "I do wonder how Norman will react." Isabella's smile faltered as she thought back to the little plushed bunny she made for one certain baby girl.

"Hey, Momma."

Isabella glanced down at the 12 year old. "Do they know?" Isabella stared at her. "About the shipments, I mean." Isabella scoffed. "Beats me. It's a mystery." She said, opening the door. "Everyone, I have good news! Please, gather up all of your siblings in the cafeteria." After a few minutes, all of the kids were there, except for 2 certain kids.

Isabella glanced around before asking, "Where's Norman and Emma?" She crossed her arms.

"We don't know."

The kids muttered in confusion as they looked around for the bright orange hair and shining white hair. "No worries. Anyway, many of you might now know or remember her, but this is F/N. She is a mother in training. She's staying here until she's at least 16. Please, make her at home." Isabella smiled at the children as they welcomed F/N back to the Grace Field House.

~~

"Huh? Two kids are missing." Gilda said. F/N looked around and saw the other two, Norman and Emma, out of breath.

"Momma!!!" F/N directed her attention to the little boy.

"Mark..." Isabella knelt down to Mark's height as the boy clenched her sleeves. "Did something happen?" F/N asked, also crouching down. Norman and Emma noticed her.

The h/l, h/c hair.

"What should I do?! I got separated from Naila in the forest! I tried looking, but I couldn't find her!!" Mark sobbed. F/N stood up and took out her pocket watch. She looked ahead to the forest and smiled down at Mark.

"It'll be okay." Norman's eyes widened as he noticed the 'pocket watch'. "Everyone, stay here. Understood? F/N's got this!" F/N smiled at the kids before walking away. "Big Sis F/N..." Isabella smiled at F/N.

A few minutes later, F/N appeared with Naila in her arms. Phil pointed at the 12 year old walking up the hill.

"F/N!!" "Naila!!"

F/N giggled. "She got tired and fell asleep. Lookie~ Not a single scratch on her." F/N said, trying to comfort the boy. "Thank goodness!"

"I'm so sorry, Naila! I'm sorry!"

Norman and Emma watched from afar.

"It was like... F/N knew exactly where Naila was." Norman said, staring at the 12 year old who he was in love with years ago. "Come to think of it, Mom has always been good at finding us. No matter where we hid, she found us quickly." Emma said.

"That's not a pocket watch.

Tracking devices." Norman said, making Emma look at him. "They could be implanted somewhere in our bodies. And Mom used the compact and purposely showed us so we would figure it out." He said, looking at her.

"No matter who it is, I won't let you escape. That's probably what Mom wants to say. Or at least even F/N." Norman directed his attention to the h/c-nette girl as she walked next to the older woman.

Question~ What do you think S/N (ship name)'s, theme song is?